Chapter 1

Pyroma-
I've been living here for now little over a month. The house my dad bought for me is huge!! I've even got me a Rottweiler named Cerberus, he's a trusty partner when all my friends are back in Del Rio. Sure I miss my bestie Lorna, but she's left me so many times but... Ok never mind. Anyways me and Cerberus decided to go for a walk. "Cmon bud, let's go window looking since my birthday is coming up in 2 days." We walked out the door and down the street. "Deadpool!! Get off your ass bub and start doing your job!!!" I heard someone yell. "OK! Look, I'm going to kill the dickhead now! See look!!" I saw some dude in a red and black suit come walking towards me and Cerberus. "Easy boy, you're fine.." I told Cers, Cerberus growled more. "Cerberus!!" Cerberus ran towards the man in the suit. "Cerberus!! No!!" I ran as fast as my lumber jack heeled boots would let me. Cereus decided to attack the suited man. "AHHHH!!! WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!" The suited man yelled. "Oh my god!! I'm sooooo sorry!! He never does that!!" I got ahold of his leash and got him off the suited man. "Oh haha, hey it's okay. He's actually kinda cute once you get over the teeth and power.." He said. "Heh-heh yea.." "I'm Deadpool by the way." He stuck out his hand for me to shake it, but pulled it back when Cerberus growled at it. "Blaze, Pyroma Blaze." I stuck out my hand to shake his. Cerberus sat down again and did his signature 'puppy like look'. "Wow, didn't see that coming.." Deadpool laughed. "Haha yeah, once you get pasted the gard dog part he's all puppy." I said. "So what's his name?" Deadpool laughed and petted his head. "Cerberus." "That's his name?" "Yeah, it's Cerberus." "I thought it would be something like 'Killer' or 'Fluffy'." I laughed at that and Apollo growled. "Damn, didn't like those names I guess?" Deadpool joked. "Haha yea-" "Deadpool!! Get killing!!" A guy came storming over. "Look Peter! I'm going! Bye Apollo, Nice it meet you Pyroma Blaze." "Bye Deadpool..." He waved and walked off. "Wait- you're Pyroma Baze? Like Thee Pyroma Blaze? Daughter of Johnny Blaze??" This guy named Peter asked. "Yes, I, am." And I turned and Walked away with Cerberus next to me. "Well boy, I think today has been really different, don't ya think?" Cerberus barked and waged his tail happily. Well, what an interesting day. (Pyroma's up above or on the side)