Chapter 2

Pyroma-
"I can't believe you met him!!!! He's like the hottest Merc ever!!!" My best friend Cheshire squealed. "Shhh!! I know who he is!! I'm not that dumb! But-" "NO BUTS!!! You shall go see him again!! And get his number!!" "KITTY!!" "What I'm trying to help you here!!" I sighed. I knew there wasn't a point in arguing with Kitty. Kitty's been my best friend as long as I could remember. It's always been Kitty and Pyro or Pyro and Kitty. Kitty's real name is Cheshire Lynn Wonders. "Look Pyro!!! It's your future lover boy!!!" I perk up when she said that. "Really where??" Kitty had a look on her face. "I didn't know I was known as 'Future Lover Boy'. " I quickly turn around and come face to face with Deadpool. "Oh umm hey Deadpool!! What's up?" I flashed him a nervous smile. "Oh nothing much just killing some thugs and bad guys. You my 'Future lover girl?" At this point Kitty's about peeing herself, so I took the chance to shove her off the bench we were sitting on. She squealed. "Oh nothing just met up for coffee, well tea, with this idiot." I said pointing to Kitty who was sitting on the ground looking at a bug that was crawling on her finger. "Cool! So I was wondering if you wanted to go see a movie later? Maybe?" I giggled at his nervousness. I saw him smile under his mask, and Kitty perk up. "I'd love to Deadpool." I smiled and blushed. "YESSSSSSS!!!!" He cheered. "But umm I kinda need your number though..." He said. "Oh um haha, yea. It's 989-554-2784"(Random number, I think, sorry if it's anyone's number!!😁😁😁😁) I laughed. I heard Kitty sigh, I knew that sigh.. "Hey Deadpool can I talk to you for a second, privately?" I asked. "Uh sure!" We walked a little ways down the street. "I know this is going to sound weird but, you know anyone single? Like for my friend Cheshire?" He looked confused. "You know the girl that was back there with me?" "OHHH her!!! Yea I think so, you'll have to tell me her personally but, I think I know just the person!" I cheered and he laughed. "I'll text you later okay?" "Okay." I waved and ran towards Kitty, this'll be just perfect!! (Cheshire is up above or on the side!!)