18. Blue Rose.

"In a garden full of vibrant colors, you are my blue rose. rare, enchanting, and uniquely beautiful."

.
.
.
.
.
.

After done with his playing, Taehyung wash his face and hand in the tap placed in the corner of the basement and left the room with his clothes still coloured in red.As he was about the get upstairs to his room, his father said with a sweet tone. " where were you red?"

Taehyung sighed and turned to his parents. "Told you! I was digging your grave!" he replied with a bored tone before continuing to walk upstairs.

"Red! We need to talk, please come and sit!" his mother called after him.

Grinding his teeth in frustration, Taehyung turned and descended the stairs, glaring at the older couple as he took a seat.

"Spill it!" he demanded, leaning back against the sofa.

"The guy in the basement was one of our new men, he's been working for us for a month now. Jammy caught him spying on us last night! So we think someone must have started investigating us again!" his father explained, his expression grave.

"Good! Anything more?" Taehyung's tone remained the same, bored as if he didn't want to be there.

"We have to do something!" his mom said, halfway seated on the sofa, her anxiety palpable.

"Do something... Hmmm," Taehyung mused, making a show of thinking. Then, he looked up at his parents with a falsely cheerful expression. "Yes! We have to do something, but for something else. What about the evening two days ago? Do you remember?" he asked his father, his eyes glaring at the old man while his lips held a tight smile.

"Two days ago evening? What...?" Taehyung's mother, Kyung, stuttered, her eyes darting nervously between her son and her husband.

"Yup! Two days ago, when your husband beat Taehyung with a belt," Taehyung said, his gaze shifting to his mother with an innocent look, a rarity that only emerged when Taehyung was in control, but Red lurked beneath.

"He was arguing with me! He didn't want to sign the important deal papers again!" Tae-ki explained, his voice tinged with desperation as if he needed Taehyung to understand.

But Taehyung only chuckled, a cold, unsettling sound that hung heavily in the air.

"I clearly remember telling you that whatever signature you need, you ask for it when I'm in control, didn't I?" Taehyung stood up, and Kyung let out a loud gasp, knowing what was about to happen.

Taehyung moved behind his father, who sat on the sofa, nervously sweating. "Look! I needed the signature! It was needed at that moment. I waited for you to come, but it was Taehyung at that time! trying to understa- ahhh!" Tae-ki hissed in pain as Taehyung grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled, the sensation of his hair breaking inch by inch.