32

30 minutes ago...

[ TASHA AUGUST - fifty eight y/o ]

𝕬𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖎 was stuck— she felt like this was a dream. Her mother wasn't set to be released from prison for a long few more years... so what was she doing here?

"Get out, lani bear. Go talk to your mom... I'll come back and see you tomorrow okay?" Zion broke the silence.

Alani nodded her head and leaned over hugging him, "I enjoyed our day, Zi. I'm sorry it's cut short but I– I wasn't expecting my mom to get out..." When Angela said she had a surprise for her, she didn't think it was this.

"Don't apologize to me 'bout shit, baby girl. Go head and ima call you later." He leaned and pecked her lips before tapping her leg, "Go head now." He smiled at her.

She smiled and quickly left his car and ran down past the houses to hers catching up to the two that were just walking in the door, "MOMMY?!!!" Alani was already nearly in tears.

Tasha looked her daughter up and down and covered her mouth as tears immediately escaped her eyes, "Baby?" She opened her arms causing Alani to run to her immediately.

Alani had never visited her in prison and Tasha hadn't seen her daughter since she was thirteen. The two of them both hardly recognized one another. Last Alani seen her mom she was still a fresh recovering addict so she definitely looked a bit aged and sickly compared to now. She gained a bit of her weight back— in all the right places and she looked so beautiful.

Just as Tasha thought for her daughter— last she seen her she was a short chubby fresh teenager and now she's slimmed up and all her weight put curves in all the right places.

The two pulled back from the hug and just looked at eachother admiring each other's beauty.

"Mommy..." Alani spit out before bursting into a puddle of tears again, wrapping her arms around her mom tightly— she didn't want to let go. Last time she let her mom go, she never saw her face again.

Chris rushed through the door, "I hope I made it home before Al—" his words were cut short realizing he was already late, "Well nevermind." He chuckled at the sighting of the two embracing each other in the middle of the living room area. They still hadn't let go of each other.