Chapter 1 Sacrifice and Beginning of Nightmare

Eternal Sky

Disclaimer: I own nothing from KHR. It solely belongs to the great Akira Amano!

A/N: This is unbetaed but I promised I'll post the edited version once my beta reader give it to me. I just want to post this as soon as possible to answer the questions of my readers on what really happened to Tsuna. This chapter will explain everything, more or less of the real situation.

Chapter 1 Sacrifice and Beginning of Nightmare

He pushed aside the curtain on his window in order to see the outside world. He just finished his paper works few minutes ago and he wanted more so he could distract himself from the horrible feeling continue to eat him on the inside. Upon seeing the view outside, he frown further. The sky is dull and dark. Just like the atmosphere surrounds him recently. It's quite lonely-

A knock from his door interrupted his further musing and snapped him back to reality.

"Come in."

Tsuna waited patiently as the door slowly creak open and his eyes widened upon his unusual visitor. He didn't expect him to come here in his estate as the other is supposed to be busy with his ordeals with the other famiglias for just a brotherly visit so he could only assumed it's very important business.

"Hi, My little brother! Sorry for interruption!" Dino greeted him cheerfully but Tsuna noticed the hint of concern in his voice which caused him to narrow his eyes with suspicion as he stared at the latter closing the door behind him. "So how are you doing,Tsuna?" He inquired as he looked around at the office of Vongola Decimo where he could possible rest and after a moment of searching he spotted a nice couch near at the bookshelves in the corner of the room and sat there as he waited for the brunette's respond.

Tsuna and Dino stared at each other intently for few seconds before Decimo sigh tiredly and answered a simple. "I'm fine."

Both of them knew that's a lie and before Dino could comment in that, Tsuna cut him in short by throwing another question. "What business do you have with me, Dino-nii? I'm certain you won't come here for just a brotherly visit especially there are uproar in your allied famiglia."

At the time like these Dino would joked around but not now is the time for that since the matter he wanted to speak with the brunette is serious and concerning him alone. He didn't want to waste time as he needed to know the truth badly so he went straight to business and asked blatantly. "Did your guardians abandon you?"

Tsuna rendered silence for some time as he stared blankly at Dino then he finally spoke after a long moment of steely silence. "Where did you get that stupid idea?"

"Tsu-No,Decimo." He corrected with a pause then went on. "I'm not blind. I've seen how they treated you these past weeks ever since that incident and I don't need to listen to those rumors to understand your situation with your guardians." Dino finished with a frown.

"Oh? So there's rumors spreading about that huh?" He asked, brow arching with slight amusement. "Though I shouldn't be surprise about it especially since I'm Vongola Decimo and we're in the world of Mafia. All of us were targets for those judgmental eyes."

"Tsuna?" Dino called hesitantly the young don who's muttering some curses under his breath.

Upon hearing his name, Tsuna return his gaze back to Dino and smiled. "What do you think?"

"Huh?"

"I ask what do you think is the answer from your question?"

Dino open his mouth to answer but Tsuna just cut him off once again. As the latter walked towards him and stopped in front of him, bending down just a little so his face is few inches away from the blonde's face that the other could feel his warm breath then touching his cheeks gently as the latter begun to spoke softly. "Remember that people will always question the good things they hear about you, and believe the bad ones without a second thought. Honestly, I don't need someone who sees the good in me. I need someone who sees the bad in me and still wants me." An emotion flashed in the Decimo's eyes but it disappeared before Dino could decipher it.