No Worries

Bonnie made his way down the hall, looking for you as he walked. He eventually found you in a spare room, sitting on a large sofa with Plushtrap sitting beside you. Bonnie approached the two of you.

"Hey, kid," he said, kneeling down to you. He gently set the tray and bottle down in front of you.

"Sorry. I was asked to bring this to you," he said. You sighed. Plushtrap looked up at Bonnie.

"Please don't tell them where we are," Plushtrap said.

"Not a peep from me, little man," Bonnie said.

"Thanks," Plushtrap said.

"I'll leave you to it. Make sure she eats, at least," Bonnie said. Plushtrap nodded. Bonnie then walked away. You sighed as you looked at the food.

"I don't want this. I'm not hungry," you mumbled. After a few moments of staring at your food, you began to eat.

"I'm surprised Freddy stopped Fredbear from going after you. I thought for sure they were going to keep you from leaving the room," Plushtrap said.

"I'm tired of being in that room. I kind of wish Tw. Freddy was here. He'd let me leave my room on my own," you said.

"Tw. Freddy was here?" Plush asked. You nodded. Plush thought to himself for a moment.

"You don't think Mr. Nightmare is bad, right?" Plushtrap asked. You looked at him.

"No, I don't," you said.

"Why was he in that box?" Plushtrap asked.

"Fredbear put him there. He said it was for my own good, and it was so that Nightbear wouldn't hurt me," you said.

"Why do you call him 'Nightbear'?" Plushtrap asked.

"That's the name I always knew him by. I won't ever call him Nightmare. That name doesn't sound right to me. Nightmares are bad," you said. Plushtrap tilted his head at you.

"But I'm a Nightmare. And so are Fredbear and the others. It's what we're called. Do you think we're bad?" he asked.

"No. I don't mean Nightmares like you are bad, I mean nightmares like the bad dreams," you said.

"Oh. Good," Plushtrap said. You nodded. He watched you finish off your food, then tilted his head as he noticed the two pills left on the tray.

"What are those for?" he asked as you picked the pills up and looked at them.

"I'm not really sure what they're supposed to do. I just know one is for my heart and the other is for my brain. They taste gross though," you said. Plushtrap wrinkled his nose after you had mentioned the pills tasting gross. You quickly swallowed the pills, washing them down with water. You sighed softly. You looked over at Plushtrap.

"I don't want to go back to my room. I know Freddy and Fredbear are probably still in there," you said.

"Well, you don't have to. You could stay here," Plushtrap said.

"I guess you're right," you said. You then yawned softly.

"I'm still really tired," you said.

"Here," he said, gently tugging on the woven blanket that draped over the back of the couch and handing it to you. You proceeded to lie down, settling yourself. You rested your head on one of the pillows that sat at the end of the sofa.

"And don't worry. I'll keep watch and make sure no one bothers you," Plushtrap said.

"Thanks, Plush," you said. The bunny nodded. You closed your eyes and relaxed your body as much as possible, eventually slipping into darkness while Plushtrap did as promised, keeping a lookout while you slept.

After a couple hours had gone by, you hadn't woken up in your dream. You had only remained asleep. Instead of being in the bedroom you normally arose in while in the dream realm, you were in a different room. And even in the dream world, Plushtrap made sure the others didn't wake you. He remained by your side. His ears perked up as he heard heavy footsteps. He looked at the doorway, seeing Bonnie.

"How is she?" he spoke quietly. Plushtrap carefully checked your pulse, then felt your forehead. He watched you for a moment, taking note of your breathing. He turned to the larger rabbit, nodding to him. The bunny nodded in return and left the room. Plushtrap continued to watch you as you continued to sleep.

Bonnie made his way back to where Fredbear was.

"Well?" the bear asked.

"She's alright. She's asleep. Plushtrap is still with her," the bunny said. Fredbear sighed.

"You stress about her a lot. I think it's safe to say you can be at ease for now," Bonnie said.

"That's easier said than done. I vowed to protect her at all costs," Fredbear said.

"We know you want to protect her, but she's a kid. If you keep this up, she won't get to be much of a kid," Bonnie said.

"I suppose as long as she is near one of the others, it's fine," Fredbear said.

"It seems Plushtrap has been with her the whole time," Bonnie said.

"Plushtrap's a good kid. It's just unfortunate he will remain so for eternity while (Y/n) grows up," Fredbear said. A few moments of silence lingered around the room.

"Is that all you needed from me?" Bonnie asked, breaking the silence.

"Yes. Thank you. You may go," Fredbear said. Bonnie nodded and left. Fredbear sat down, plundering in his own thoughts for a while, thinking of the unknown. One thing he did know was that you were safe. For now...

🧸