Elementary Days

I started studying at a private school when I turned 6,I entered Grade 1 at Trinitaria Baptist School. (Letshidetheidentityoftheschool).
My mom didn't like it there so when I turned 7 she transfered me at Joy Ecwaresma Christian School.

I made friends there I became happy and I even got high grades and got into Rankings.

I had a crush. He's smart, Cute, But he has no heart...

Everyday,Everynight I cry because of the pain,envy,hatred in my heart and most of all anger. Until now the pain in my heart retains,The scolds,sitting on my bag,teasing "Damn,Ugly","You look like shit!","You replaced my ranking!".

Thos words until now it's 7 years I can still remember!,Its buried inside my heart. I wanted to tell it to my mom but I can't,Cuz I knew she'll barge in the school and call cops or something even worst than that. I just want to be a normal person with a normal life,I wanted to finish studies and go to school with no doubt.

In the Third grade I asked my mom If I can transfer in another school but she said no,Because I have to maintain my rankings there. Well I have nothing to do with it,So I agreed.

I sacrificed and accpeted my condition for a while and just thought that this wouldn't last forever.