Hurt.

I reached the fourth grade,But I never thought they will grew,not grew up as in grew like numbers.

The worst is they're my classmates.

Starting of the class is just the same,and there's a new student sitting behind my back. She seems quiet and she's a poker faced girl.

I look at her the way the bullies look at me,I looked at her like that because I'm scared,What if she's one of them too. Its a good thing to be careful.

After 3 weeks we became bestfriends, hanging out , playing and eating lunch together.

After hours,days,weeks,months.

She's like family to me,not protecting me but she make me realize that bullies are small things, They can be defeated.

Next Grading Grade 5 a new person came into my life again.

He is the worst or the Vallain should I say.
He's the worst nightmare I ever had.

He treated me like an animal.I dont know why he's rude to me? Until now that question is still  not answered

He even stole my bestfriend's aftention! My heart filled with anger,hatred,and curses.

It still remains in the bottom of my heart,I really wanted to tell it to someone but He's controlling them.

There is a day that I accidentally hurt him and He told my classmates not to talk to me in 3 days and they did they actually did.

I will never forget the worst things happend to me in School.

When I go home,I head fast to my room and cry,I dont even know what to do! I pray to God,If he just get me and live happy in heaven,I prayed to be a normal person and I prayed to be beautiful. I think I look like a monster! Thats why everyone hated me. I sacrificed because I wanted to graduate Elementary.

Until Grade 6 things got worst,worst and worst. My bestfriend is gone,No longer my bestfriend.
She blamed me for loosing her boyfriend. I didnt stole his boyfriend God Knows it.

She literally find a way just to hurt me. Like pull my hair, pinch me or kick me.

Still That guy I just Mentioned earlier never treated me like a person.

He locked me inside the Comfort room and close the lights. Being inside of the Comfort room is really hot and I cry and cry and cry. My classmates just laughed at me.

He always tease me and make me feel that Im ugly inside and out.
Im always pretending to be strong! But I cant I think the words came into my head.

Until I Finally GRADUATE ELEMENTARY... Thank God He is no longer my TEACHER.