Part 23

A/N POV :

You woke up,head spinning."She's up!" A voice shouting."Ugh...stop screaming.." you muttered."Y/N...." the familiar voice said.

Your eyes widened as you stared at the person.XiChen.Tears started to well in your eyes again as your hands trembled. "L-Lan XiChen...GET AWAY FROM ME"You screamed,wrapping your hands around your head as to try and get rid of the splitting headache you had.

"Y/N..calm down.My Èr Gē will not harm you.."Lan Zhan explained,wrapping his hands around yours."Shh...it's going to be okay..."Wei Ying started,giving XiChen a nasty glar.

"I'm sorry Y/N...I know that the news came to shock to you but.." he trailed off,trying to reach out for you,which in response you back away further in the bed.

"Èr Gē,I suggest you stop before I do something I'll regret." Lan Zhan threatened.Your eyes widened.Lan Zhan was protecting you instead of his own brother?

"I'd like to speak with you,Èr Gē." Lan Zhan instructed,telling Wei Ying to take care of you.

Lan Zhan POV :

I stepped out of the room as I dragged er Gē along with me.My heart felt something was going on.Er ge knows that I have feelings for Y/N,yet still...

"Er Gē..." I started,looking down at the ground.His eyes look as if they were filled with pity,but he never cared for Y/N..the eyes that looked as if was always shining bright,turned cold.

"Er Gē..I just can't understand you..." "by what do you mean,WangJi?" I scoffed.acting dumb are you.I thought as I have finally snapped.

"Don't act dumb Er Ge,I respect you and adore you as a brother but you have overstepped the line.You know I like,no,I love Y/N yet you still took her away from me.Not just that.I would have accepted it if you treated her right.BUT YOU SIMPLY THREW HER TO THE SIDE SAYING YOU WERE GAY?!" I exhaled,finally saying what needed to be said.

Seeing his wide eyes and dilated pupils,I added. "And I mean no disrespect to your decision of being gay however I have to say,I'm disappointed." After saying that,I walked back into the room.

Your POV :

I heard loud yelling happening behind the doors as my mind wandered off.Why are they fighting?Is it because of me?Why is Lan Zhan being so protective?

Just then the doors reopened.Lan Zhan walked in with an uneasy expression on his face.I wanted to ask him but the feeling that I shouldn't disturb him overpowered the thought of doing so.

A/N : 𝓘𝓶𝓹𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓽✰
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛/𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚒𝚖 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚑 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚜.𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚙𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚛.𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚞𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚞𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢,𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚑 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜.𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚟𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜.𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚕,𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚒 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 .

~𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝗲~ 𝗟𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗷𝗶 𝗫 𝗪𝗲𝗶 𝗪𝘂𝘅𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝗫 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 = 𝗯𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗬𝗡𝗟𝗡33  🄷🄰🅂 🄾🄵🄵🄸🄲🄸🄰🄻🄻🅈 🄱🄴🄴🄽 🄳🄸🅂🄲🄾🄽🅃🄸🄽🅄🄴🄳 ➳❤︎