Fall Right Into You

✍️
alwayswithyou320

Summary

“This is a bad idea,” Taehyung feels the need to say it out loud. It seems like they both need to hear it. “You know that, right?”

“Oh, it’s one hundred percent a bad idea,” Jungkook grins, extending his hand. “But you said it yourself, I owe you for the pants.”

They shake hands again, like they’re concluding some sort of twisted business deal.

“You’re something, aren’t you?”

Who else would agree to this?

“I am, and you haven’t even seen the half of it.”

“I’m not sure if I should be intimidated or excited,” Taehyung admits, ignoring the adrenaline that’s pushing in his body at the thought.

“Definitely both,” Jungkook responds. “See you in Jeju, hyung.”

OR:

Kim Taehyung, one of Seoul’s most eligible bachelors, runs head first into a stranger in an alleyway, effectively ruining his outfit and his ability to make it to work on time. When the insistent stranger offers to repay him for his damages, Taehyung cashes in by asking him to be his fake date to an upcoming wedding, not realizing that the man he asked is Jeon Jungkook, the world-famous singer, household name, and absolutely gorgeous heartthrob.

Status :

completed

It's a series with 6 parts

Chapters :

8/8

Tags :

Strangers to Lovers

fake dating au

Top Jeon Jungkook

Bottom Kim Taehyung

CEO Kim Taehyung

Singer Jeon Jungkook

Light Angst

Explicit Sexual Content

______________

I just love this series so much <3