Chapter-3

The young lady yelped in surprise. "Eep" as she returned to the earth now. The blondie haired one released her cheek and stood beside her facing the new faces. 

"Hinata what are you doing?" Asked a red haired girl. Well known for bullying KARIN. 

"I-i ... W-was " The hyuga casted her head down. 

"Naruto-san what are you doing here? "A lavender haired girl nature same as karin. SHION. 

'So university famous bullies are after her' he thought. He took the hand of the tiny girl beside him and held it. 

He smiled at them ignoring the small yelp from the hyuga. 

" Well. I was asking Hinata if I can walk her home?"

He turned to see a red tomato beside him. He smirked and asked her "right hinata. "

She didn't reply anything. Her eyes widened and he turned back to the bullies. 

"Sorry ;but we're getting late " He smiled and started walking. 

Obviously he had his backpack and hinata had too. 

So he directly exited the university front hall. 

Meanwhile the hyuga girl kept staring at his back. Not flinched. Nor surprised. She felt as if she's in a dream. She slowly whispered. 

"U-uzumaki-san" 

He was noting how her soft hand fit in his big one perfectly. 

He turned. He was almost out the university. They were still walking on the road next to university.

" I-i n-need to aahhhh" She sighed when her free gand accidentally hit a pole. 

He stopped. Sighed and took her other hand. 

"You're clumsy aren't you? "

He examined the bruise it wasn't from just hitting a pole. 

"They really did persuade you didn't they? "

She stiffened. He noticed it. "Y-you knew" As they made an eye contact. Her eyes filled with guilt. He answered 

"Yay.its obvious. Now say why you agreed to them? Because they abused you? "

"No ;I did b-because they said they're going to spread rumours about my best friend. They did in the beginning of the semester. And she's still recovering from it." He kept looking at her eyes. None of it was a lie. He can tell it by her eyes. He released both of his hands from her. And moved closer. 

"So the part you said you liked me was also an act?" 

Her face was flustered. Her eyes widening. As her lips pressed together. 

She started to comically fidget her fingers. As she casted her eyes down and her legs shifting from left to right. Slowly. 

He chuckled to her gestures. He was indeed a genius. In studies and everything. But he's still a leaner in this girl's nature. He moved even closer. Turned his stern face. 

"Tell me hyuga"

She flinched but looked up at him. Her eyes again held that longing feeling and a bit sorrow in it. 

"No it w-wasn't an act. I thought t-that we w-would n-never m-meet aga-ain after y-your a-answer ;and i th-hought y-you will forget a-all a-about t-that soon aft-ter t-this d-day. So i-i w-was a-able to t-tell y-you."

He didn't even thought to answer her. He just liked to look and hear her liking for him. It's strange. He shrugged . But he was not going to let her go away. Not with a love letter confession. At least. Stooping , he looked directly in her eyes. Smirking he said.