Second Year || Chapter 1|| ✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

"Why didn't you tell me we missed your birthday Y/n? When was it?" Hermione asked. They both sat in her room packing their trunks.

"Cause it's not normally that important." She stated.

"Of course it's important, when was it?"

"June 5." She answered.

"You almost died the day before your own birthday?" She asked confused.

"Yeah so?" She really didn't understand the big deal, her birthday was never important in her family, not many things were important in her family.

"Y/n, your birthday is important and we will celebrate it next year. Also Harry hasn't been responding to my owls and Ron said he hasn't been responding either, did he say anything about it?" She told her.

"We haven't really talked since the start of the holidays because we worked out that because of how far we are it makes me dizzy and his scar hurt when we talk. I think he mentioned not receiving letters from you or Ron though but that doesn't make sense, he said he was sending letters but we've not received any." She explained.

"That's odd though you didn't get dizzy when you were at Hogwarts did you?"

"No we didn't, I guess that's just another mystery we'll have to figure out this year." She said continuing packing her trunk. She was going to Ron's house for the rest of the summer, she didn't know how she was going though. Hermione's house didn't have a fireplace she just knew she was leaving tonight.

"Guess you're right, I'm going to go to bed, you should too. If I'm going to be honest I don't think they're coming. But if they do, please remind them they have holiday homework." Hermione said.

"Yeah sure I will. Night 'Mione." She waved Hermione out of her room and sat down on her bed. What if they didn't come? Why wouldn't they? She sat there for who knows how long until she fell asleep.

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧⁺₊⋆☾⋆.˚₊✩

'Y/n, wake up. We're here to get you.' She heard Harry's voice say. She sat up and looked around, it was 3 o'clock in the morning. She squinted looking around her room, when she noticed there was light coming through the window. She got up and walked over to it, pulling the curtains open. A flying car, they were in a flying car. Fred, George, Ron and Harry.

"What the hell. It's 3 am." She stated opening the window and feeling the cool air hit her face.

"Harry wasn't owling us so we broke him out of the hell hole of a place his aunt and uncle's is. Figured we'd come get you at the same time." Ron answered.

"I'll get my trunk." She said, she turned and grabbed her trunk before she lifted one side through the window before she picked up the other side and shoved it through to Fred and George you shoved it in the trunk next to Harry's. She then climbed through the window and into the car, sitting next to Harry. "Who put the spell on this?" She asked.

"Dad did, he's been experimenting on muggle things." Ron said.

"Do you not have cars?" Harry said looking between the two of them.

"Well we do we just don't always use them. I think we will use them more in the future as brooms will become less popular. On the other hand, since I have access to my family's vault I took some money out and bought a broom for quidditch tryouts." She said happily.

"That would be so good. You can show us how good you are when we get back home." Fred stated from the front seat.

"Does your dad know you've taken the car?" Harry asked.

"He had work tonight and hopefully we can get back before mum notices we're gone." Ron stated.

"And if she finds out the three of us will probably cease to exist." George added. "We're nearly there, just over Ottery St. Catchpole now." The car began lowering down and they touched down on the ground in the driveway of their house. For the first time Y/n found herself looking at the Weasley's house, it was tall, it looked like extra rooms had been added over time. And Y/n figured it was probably held up by magic.

"It's not much." Ron said getting out of the car.

"It's amazing." Harry responded looking up at it.

"We'll go up quietly Ron you show Y/n Ginny's room on your way up. Then we'll come down in the morning and you can tell mum. 'Look who turned up in the night.' and she'll never have to know we flew the car." Fred said.

"Let's go." Ron whispered turning around and stopping in his tracks. It was Mrs. Weasley. She must've heard them get home.

"Have you had any idea how worried I've been. Bed empty, no note. Car gone. You could've died. You could've been seen." She said angrily.

"We had to mum they were starving him." Ron retaliated.

"Harry dear and Y/n why don't the both of you come in and have some breakfast." She said finally taking note of the two of them. They followed her inside. It felt cramped but looked lived in.

"Sorry Mrs. Weasley but I'm actually still tired I might go and see what sleep I can get before 7." Y/n said.

"Yeah I might too. Mind if Ron shows us where we can sleep." Harry added jumping onto the idea.

"Alright, Ron go show them and then come back down because I need to talk to you and the twins who will both stay in the room and won't be getting away with anything." She added the last bit noticing the twins attempting to get out of the situation. The two of them followed Ron up the many stairs until they stopped at Ron's room.

"Ginny's still asleep and I could tell you both actually don't want to sleep and want to talk so just sit in my room and be quiet, I'll be back." Ron stated. They both entered the room.

"So, how was it at the Dursleys." Y/n asked. She noticed for the first time he'd gotten taller.

"Same as normal really, I found out why I didn't get the letters though." He said.

"Why's that?"

"A house elf, said his name was Dobby. He had been taking all my letters and he told me I wasn't aloud to go back to Hogwarts."

"Dobby?" She responded mouth agape.

"Yeah?" He said slowly.

"Dobby was our houself at Malfoy Manor." She said. "Surely Draco was just sending him to try and get you not to come back." She added. She was trying to convince Harry but mostly herself that this was the reason.

"Yeah maybe. How's Hermione?"

"She's fine, still Hermione. She did tell me to remind you that we had holiday homework." She chuckled.

"Right."

They then sat down and continued chatting about the holidays and the future school year.

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧⁺₊⋆☾⋆.˚₊✩

A/n - Guys this chapter is so short but I had so much trouble getting motivated. I was also so busy. My birthday was Thursday and all week we've had family over so I couldn't write. We also got to #1 in HarryxYn so thanks for that.

Thank you guys so much for the support and we hit 550 reads. Please remember to leave comments and vote on each part. Next part should be out in a week.