Birthday bash

Pez's POV

It's last day of the test match. We set the target of 268 for England and with the help of great bowling unit we were really close to the victory. Two wickets down and we will be the winners. I was fielding in deep mid wicket the family stand was right behind me. I was stealing glances again and again as today Mandy came as she was busy for three says with meetings and business. Which i understand but today she cleared all her schedule for being present here for me. These small gestures always warms my heart. She doesn't have to but she always finds a way to make me feel special. I again glanced towards her and saw Monica was sitting beside her and was telling her something she just sat there listening. Monica is total sweetheart and she loves to talk as you can see that.

One wicket down and just one more and we want to finish it quickly. We huddled to form a circle. Healy spoke
"Guys you all are doing great team efforts guys one more wicket and then we can finally relax. Let's show them why we are the Aussies and Pez try not to sneak glances at Smriti or else someone from the media will definitely notice. Tomorrow headlines would be pretty interesting then." Everyone laughed out loud and I on the other hand felt embarrassed for being caught. Then someone put their arms around my shoulder. I looked up and saw that it was Sophie.
"Pez control yourself she is yours only like this everyone will be suspicious that there is something more than friendship between you guys" i nodded understanding her point of view. Like this we got English team all out and won the championship.

After post match presentations i ran towards the dugout. I knew she would be waiting for me but before i could reach the dressing room someone pulled me in the corner and i was going to scream but couldn't due to hand on my mouth. I looked and saw Mandy she released me i just closed the distance between us and kissed her sloppily.

"Congratulations on the win Jaan what a performance you gave over there. I am proud of you." She beamed at me with proud smile.

"It was your first time watching my match as my girlfriend so it had to be the best isn't it" i winked at her she laughed

"Now shoo off before your teammates notice your absence. Freshen up and meet me in the exit ok" i nodded and went away.

After that day me and Mandy didn't got much time together as i had regular matches first ODI then T20's which of course we won and she had her shareholders meetings and new brand launch because of which we were never free. Just a message here and there.

But i today i am planning a special surprise for her as it is 17th of July which means it's her birthday

But i today i am planning a special surprise for her as it is 17th of July which means it's her birthday. Yes you heard it right my baby is turning 27. So i have everything planned today.

We are at Mandy's mansion and its 11:45 PM suddenly my phone pinged, a message say that they are standing outside the house. I slowly untangled myself from Mandy's hold and went towards the main door and when i  opened it i saw Virat standing with their luggage and Anushka was holding a sleeping Vamika.