chapter three

Calum's POV

we had three hotel rooms and I had to share mine with Luke and Carli while the stupid couples got their own rooms. Luke was talking to Carli practically the whole time on the beach while the rest of us were swimming and I felt a bit bummed that she wasn't talking to me.

In the car she was mostly quiet unless she asked a question on where we were or where we were going. I wish Michael would have sat up front because I didn't really know this girl and it was kind of awkward. if I was going to go the whole summer sitting next to this girl I thought I should get to know her.

everyone kind of went off on their own for the rest of the day and it was just me an Carli in the hotel room. I had to admit she was pretty damn hot and her attitude made her even more hot.

"hey watch a doin titz?"

"obviously just watching tv." she stated harshly

"wow no need to be bitchy. is it like your time of the month or something?"

"no! why do guys always assume that!?" she started to yell

"woah sorry I just asked a question."

she softened a bit but she still seemed annoyed "sorry it's just annoying when people assume things"

"it's alright. you're cute when you're feisty" her cheeks instantly flushed bright red and it was pretty amusing.

"oh uh um..." she stuttered

I chuckled and scooted closer to her. I could feel her nervousness radiating off of her and before I knew it we were leaning towards each other until a loud thud made us jerk away. It sounded like it was from outside so I opened the door to find a drunk Luke laying in front of the door. I helped him inside and onto the bed and he was fast asleep.

well thank you Luke for ruining the mood.

»»»»»»»
I am extremely sorry for not updating and for this extremely short chapter.

I thought of it and kind of just started winging everything and I don't really know what to make of this.

I'll try to update more