CH 4. Lunchbox Friends

" I don't want no lunchbox friends, I want someone who understands, Come to my house lets die together, Friendship that will last forever "

Y/N's POV

"What was that about?" I ask him confused. "Its nothing." He dismisses me as we walk to the lunch room. "Whatever you say Jay" I say. He looks to me his face softening. "Thank you Sweetheart."

We walked into the lunchroom in search for our friends, I spotted Cynthia in the far right corner, immediately i grabbed Jays hand and led him to the table. There sitting at the table was Cynthia, Niki, Sunoo, Sunghoon and Jungwon.

I knew Sunoo from the Journalist club but had never officially met Sunghoon or Jungwon. "Hey guys" Jay says while making me sit down next to him. Everyone greets us before Jungwon introduces himself, "Its nice to meet you Y/N, i'm Yang Jungwon debate team leader and Class President" oh bro got fancy titles. "Nice to meet you too!" I say before looking over to sunghoon for an introduction only to find hes zoned out, Jay kicks his foot under the table waking sunghoon out of his trance "oh uh! park sunghoon" he says still a bit dazed. "Nice to meet you park sunghoon" I gave a smile to the extremely out of it boy.

As we continue our lunch break our whole table is chaos. Sunghoon and Sunoo we're fighting over a packet of gummy bears Jay had brought for lunch, Jungwon trying to settle them with the help of Jay. I turn to Cyn and Niki hoping to converse with them only to find even more chaos. The sight infront of me truly belonged in some type of museam. Niki was stood on his seat and Cynthia stood on hers, by the looks of it he had stolen her popper (juice box) and she was trying to get it back. Unfortunately the 6'0 - 5'3 height difference was not favourable to Cynthia.

I feel a hand tap my shoulder with a small jump I turn to see Felix. My entire lunch table goes silent. "you left your phone in the classroom." he says with a smirk handing it too me. "Oh thank you" I reply feeling Jay tense next to me. I look at Jay to see if hes alright only for him to send me a smile. "Talk to you later?" Felix asks in which i reply with with a quick "sure" before he moves to sit at his table.

At this point i turn to look at everyones faces. Sunghoon, Sunoo and Jungwon just look confused Jay looks encouraging? but theres something off about it. I turn to see Niki looking at jay with concerned eyes and then I see Cyn. Now if you've ever seen a rabid animal looking at its prey that is exactly how Cynthia was looking at me.

She jumps up in a quick motion before latching onto my arm. "We'll be right back!" she says with a nice smile before yanking me away from the table and dragging me into the girls bathroom. "What The Fuck" she immediately says jaw dropped.

"What do you mean? im confused?" I say in response to the shocked girl. "LEE FELIX IS SPEAKING TO YOU" before I can cut in she starts again, "AND DON'T THINK I DIDNT SEE YOU AND HIM GETTING ALL COSEY IN ART. I MAY HAVE BEEN BUSY WITH MY OWN MAN BUT I DID SEE YOU WITH YOUR CRUSH"
She basically screams at me in utter disbelief.

"Cyn breathe" I speak calmly. "How are you breathing?! you've been trying to get with Felix since 7th grade." She rushes out. Oh my god. Shes right.

"HOLY FUCK DUDE I GOT UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH MY CRUSH" I panic towards Cyn as she responds "YEAH DUDE YOU DID." She confirms. I dont know whats going on, why would Felix talk to me in the first place? I suddenly hear multiple buzzes coming from Cynthias phone.

"Listen you stay here and calm down, Niki texted me urgently so I gotta go see what he wants but just take a few breaths.. im sorry for getting you worked up." she says hurriedly. "Okay okay you go help your boyfriend but come back afterwards alright?" I say. "Yes ma'am" she salutes before running out of the bathroom leaving me in there alone. Or so I thought.

A/N
OK IM GONNA CUT THIS CHAPTER SHORT AS I HAVE MUCH BIG PLANS FOR NEXT CHAOTER CRAZY CRAZY STUFF GUYS

(I LOVE YOU WIFE PLEASE ENJOY)