Mad At You - Minsung

Jisung was so fucking sick of it. He was sick of Minho saying he had two boyfriends. It was so annoying...it made him feeling like the other man. Ever since Jisung was a kid, he always imagined love as a happy feeling, but now its just a jealous feeling, a feeling that could break your relationship.

Jisung after filming, just stormed off. He just wanted to clear his head, so that he didnt do something that he may regret. All the members just stared at him confused. Jisung wasnt the type to just storm off. So Chan followed him. 

- -

When Jisung got on the rooftop, he just sat down, and let the wind blow through his curly hair. This inner peace was ruined by Chan sitting down beside him. "Chan...just leave me alone." Jisung's voice grew deep. Angry deep. Abnormally deep. 

"Not until you tell me whats up." Chan said, trying to reassure the younger. "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! I JUST WANT TO BE ALONE! please..." Jisung lashed out. Chan didn't want to bother the boy any further, so he went back down. 

- -

"So, what happened? What's wrong with him?" Minho asked. Genuinely concerned. "I don't know." Chan admitted. All the members stared at Chan, confusion in their eyes. "What do you mean you don't know. You were just on the rooftop, old man. Is your memory starting to go foggy?" Seungmin asked, trying to resolve the tension in the room. "I know, but he just lashed out." 

Everyone sighed. "I'll just go-" Minho was interrupted by Felix. "No, I'll just go." Minho was about to protest but Changbin stoppd him. Minho just nodded, letting Felix go up to the rooftop.

- -

"Jisung!" Felix said, hugging him. "Lix." Jisung said. Felix just smiled, hugging Jisung in his arms. "If you don't want to tell me it's fine, just tell me how your feeling at least." For some reason Jisung was always felt safe telling Felix things that he wouldnt tell others. Maybe it was their close age gap? 

"I feel jealous. I feel jealous of Min's friend. He keeps talking about how he is his boyfriend. But then what the fucking hell am I? Just guy your messing with? I hate it. I hate how I fell for him, only to be toyed. I get that it's a joke, but it's a twisted joke that I hate." Jisung ranted.  

"Listen, Jisung. Minho said that as a joke, if you don't like it tell him." Felix adviced. 

"Yeah but, we're not even dating. Why would he even care?" 

"Because, I love you." Jisung knew that voice. That angelic voice. That voice...was Minhos. "W-what?" Jisung asked. (FELIX SLICKBACKED OUT!)

"I love you. I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm sorry. Just please don't be mad at me again. It makes me feel like shit. I promise to not make these jokes with you again. Just don't make me feel this alone ever." Minho begged.

"I promise, to never make you feel alone ever again." Jisung smiled. 

Minho placed his hands on Jisung's small waist, fitting perfectly. They stared at each other for a long time before-

Minho placed his lips on Jisungs. Minho loved his cherry flavored lips, so sweet and addicting. 

"I love you Han Jisung. Don't you ever forget that."