Chp-21

Authors Pov:

Jungkook stood there closing his hands in tight fist, seeing tbe scene in front of him got him so angry that his viens were about to pop out, his whole face turned red, he was clenching his jaw, Mr.Anderson was confuse about the guy as he never seen him before.
Little did he know he is the new boss of the company and the lady under him was his 'ex wife'.

Mr. Anderson was still in his position holding yn's hands tightly above her head,
"Leave her"
He said with a dangerously calm voice.
Yn noticed how his hand were shivering and his face.

She gulped in fear looking at him, "who the fuck are you bastard" anderson said enough for him to hit the last nerve of jungkook.
Without saying anything he rushed his steps towards him and within one swift punch under her chin off flew off and was banged on the wall,
He grabbed him from his collar and banged his head on the wall, anderson was healthier than jungkook, however after anderson's strenght was nothing compared to jungkook.

Yn was crying and petrified seeing him fighting this way,
"How the fuck did you lay your hand on her huh!! You fucking bastard"
He said while beating him mercilessly, he was continously throwing punch on his face,
Seeing jungkook taking stand for her somehow made her feel something inside, she looked at him and she noticed he was beyond angry, frustrated and most importantly 'hurt'
Yn realised anderson was losing his consciousness and yet jungkook didnt stop beating him, before something bad would happen she immediately rushed to him and held his both the hands.

"Jungkook stop please leave him" she said trying to stop him by pulling his hands but
He couldnt think straight at that moment, she hugged him from back and tried pulling him and yea she was successful,
All three of them were panting heavily, "you made a mistake touching her dude" he turned to her her injured shoulder and her top which was torn by now her inners were completely seen, he took off his coat and wrapped it around her turned to the man which was on the ground struggling to breath and was coughing blood.

He went to him and pulled him by his collar
"You wanna know what its feel to be destroyed?? Well now youll know"

He said dragging him out of the cabin all the way down on the floor where all the employees were working, yn wasted no time and followed them,
Seeing jungkook so furious and beating up the debtor so mercilessly everyone was beyond petrified, everyone yn as well her bruised lips disheaveled hair and a coat wrapped around her, everyone got the rough idea,
Everyone had a satisfactory expression seeing him beating the guy,
"Call the cops right away"
He yelled in front of everyone and one of the staff did as he said, he looked at anderson panting heavily, he took out his cellphone from his pocket,
"Yes media, wanna know one of the exotic news?? Reach chang pvt ltd, right away" he said smirking looking at the guy in front of him who was horrified after listening to jungkook.

"You filthy bastard you are completely doomed now, you had the audacity to reach out to Mr. Kenneth trying to mess up with this company's reputation???? Did you even know how hard my friend has worked to built this empire????and this company is in debt correct I've paid the debt now even if there is a legal community check happening the one would be at stake will be you not this company for molesting a woman and blackmailing the employee"

Hearing him out everyone was so impressed and felt so affectionate towards him, yn looked at his and couldnt contemplate what she was feeling at that moment but the way he took a stand for chang and actually was considerate enough to pay the debt without anyone knowing was so appreciateable.

If he is so good why he did so wrong to me??

"And and and, next time if I find laying your hands on her ill make sure you are burried six feet beneath the ground, he said giving a one last kick to his belly making him to cough blood.

Hearing that out a tear slide down her eyes she bite her lips and controled her emotions and looked down out of embarassment.

Soon enough cops arrived along with the media and taehyung too, as soon as he spotted yn he rushed to him and engulfed her In his arms, she sobbed quietly clutching on to his shirt,

"News for the tomorrow's headline Mark Anderson a former businessman tried molesting the secretary of chang pvt ltd"
He said announcing looking at the guy on the floor who was too tired to even defend himself.
Media turned the cameras to yn , he immediately ordered them to not to record her and they followed his orders.
He looked at taehyung and gestured him to be out of sight, he nodded and take her to one of the empty cabins.

The cops grabbed mark through his collar and handcuffed him dragging him with them, jungkook narrated everything to the media, made sure all the legal work is carried out properly, the news reached Mr.Kenneth as well and since jungkook and Mr. Kenneth had a good bond it was easy for him to convince him as well.

After a while when the heat of the situation subsided, jungkook went to his cabin and sat on his chair, losening his shirt closing hiz eyes and resting hiz head on the headrest.

He suddenly remembered about his son, he immediately dialed mary's number, she picked up in a ring "is he-"
Before he even completes, she said "he is fine yea he didnt wake up yet, but he is under complete observation, once he wakes up ill call you" hearing that he heaved a sigh of relief and hung up,
After a while yn entered the cabin and saw him resting having his eyes closed.

His disheavled hair.
His shirt was partly inshirt,
She sat on the chair just in front of him. Didnt say anything, he was still having his coat on her,
She was looking at his face and a tear slide down and she didnt even realised that.

Today you saved me from someone but how can I forget the night where you actually did the same thing years back.

Whenever I see you every part of me screams and shouts obly thing 'to hate you'
But again somewhere deep down I hate myself being so vulnerable around you,
I dont know if feeling things for you again will raise a question on my self respect or self worth But I for sure dont want that happen at the same time.

She remembered how brutally he was beating anderson,

He would do that to anyone right but his statements

"How the fuck did you lay your hands on 'her'"

If it was for someone else would he had reacted the same? He would have mentioned another woman with so much possessiveness?? Or is it just me again making things up in my mind??

How can you forget yn he has a wife who he left you for years back???

And again all the thoughts come back rushing, her mixed feelings were replaced with no emotions.

She looked at him. Sleeping peacefully, she stood up with tears in her eyes and with a straight face walked off from there to her cabin.