part -7

This is the 6th session, and it's been Months. He is getting weaker everyday. He couldn't even pick a plate full of food. I can't see him like This. Akruthi can't see him like this.
He needs to be assisted every step of the way. It kills me to see him this weak. I have no words.

More days pass, and he gets to the point where he needs to be bed ridden at the hospital. So now, when I come home, I only find Riya and our dog, ben(golden retriever).

I hate it so much to come home after a long day, and not find his arms to hide in. My heart aches. When will this end.
"Ma, daddy?, daddy?". Akruti asks almost everyday.

And I explain to her why we can't bring dad home, just yet.

I cuddle with my daughter. And Ben gaurding us.

It feels empty. My life. My heart. My soul.

Life has lost its meaning. I am only living for my daughter's sake.

The next day, I go to the office, checking and attending meetings. I get a call from the doctor. My heart drop. I excuse myself from the meeting and step aside.

"Hello?" I say

"Hi, Div. I finally have some good news". I have been dying to hear from our doctor those words.

"He is reacting positively. We will just add 2 more session. And then the infection will be completely out of his body. And we build his body back up".

"Doc-I ..do" I trail off.

"I understand Divya. He will heal completely and you can take him home. Come to the clinic after work.we will talk ". He says and hangs up

For 6 years I have waited,hoped and yearned for this day. It's finally here. I am going to snatch it.

The meeting ends and I drive in high speed to the hospital. I go see him. He still looks the same. But he fought for us. He did it for us. I cry non stop. He is sitting on his bed with his back supported. He looks at me. And we hold each other and cry. After letting it out I kiss him. He was going to be okay.

Akruthi will get her daddy back. I will get my husband back. And his business will get their CEO back.

I call and let his parents and Riya know.

They seem happy about it. And are going to visit us soon.

Few days pass, and slowly gains himself back on. He can eat food without juicing them up.

I have been cooking high protein and healthy fat content food for him. They stopped the treatment.

Now he is on some meds to keep everything in check. The doctor said these meds will be temporary.

But he still needs to be in the hospital though. Until the doctor says so.

Every week he looks bigger and bigger. I have started to bring Akruti, and he picks her up easily, without my help.

Akruthi and her daddy have become a team, often pulling leg for caring too much and worrying too much. That only makes me smile.

He also has started to take walk around the hospital. And has regained so much of his strength.

His parents and Riya and Goutham visit us. They are too happy to have their son and brother back.

And we finally have brought him home. He attends meetings from home for now. He plays with his daughter. He helps me cook in The kitchen sometime.

Life cannot get more perfect than this.

Mayank has even set up a gym at home. He workouts, while his little Akruthi, scribbles on his equipments.
She has been a little hell raiser lately.

I come home from grocery shopping, and see the father and daughter duo passed out on the couch. They look adorable. I click a picture. And leave the groceries in the fridge, and Mayank sneaks up on me. Hugging me from behind. I almost shriek.
He giggles, "so, are you still a screamer" he wispers against my ears.

That does something to my lower belly. "Why don't you find out" i purr.

"I will". He goes and picks his daughter and puts her in her bedroom, while I am following him like a creep. And  he closes the door. And he kisses my lips and takes my hand and tries to take a step, but I pull my hand back, "carry me too",I say looking up. And he carries me bridal style and kicks open the door. And closes it. Puts me on the bed. We remove our clothes hurriedly.

We kiss each other and take our time. I touch his hard body, his biceps and chest. He pushes me on my back on the bed. And gets between my legs.  He thrusts in one go. I am always ready for him. And we make love after a long time. This time it's soft. His touch is gentle. We missed each other. I take all of him inside me. I cup his face while he is fucking me slowly, "I love you, Mayank". I say
"You have no idea how much I love you" he says and picks his pace. Making me squirm and moan underneath him. My tits jiggle and he doesn't look anywhere but into my eyes. He goes deeper, making me cry in pleasure. I fist both sides of his hair and ride out my orgasm. And he cums inside me. I take every drop. I push him onto his back and get on top, slipping his cock inside   me. I start grinding ,going up and down. "Go faster, babe". He says. And I do. Making us cum again.

And we sleep cuddles against each other. I feel satisfied for a lot of reasons.
"Mayank" I say

"Hmmm" he says

"I wanna have another baby". I say looking up at him.

He smiles and kisses me again." Then we will have another baby. I want to give you everything you ask for". He kisses my nose.

"Why did you do it?" He asks.

"What? " I ask, our legs tangled between the sheets and my head on his chest, both spent for all the right reasons.

"For staying by my side and never leaving when things got bad". He asks.

"I don't know. I guess I love you or whatever. I am an hopeless romantic like that. I say mockingly.

And he takes me again.