Hope

I was curled up against the sweet scented body of Rishabh, snuggling closer I made the lights out of my sight. I don't want to get up, I just want to stay by this man's side all the time- my mind kept repeating. But the phone call had a different plan it seems.

With a buzzing voice Rishabh's phone ranged. Looking at the soundly sleeping giant baby, i answered the phone myself.

"Hello, who's this?" I asked
A soft voice replied "This is Rishabh Kulkarni's number right?"
What the heck ? Why was girl calling him this early.
"Yes, that's my husband. May I know who you are?" I emphasized on the word husband, which certainly made Rishabh jerk up from his sleep.
"Good morning ma'am, this is HR Shital from Sky High constructions. Can you please forward our message to Mr. Rishabh that he's being selected for the final round of the interview, it's scheduled tomorrow at 2pm. Please ask him to respond via email and confirm the interview."
Shit. I might have lost my senses while being sleepy getting jealous at a female voice.
"Yes sure ma'am. Thank you. I'll ask him to revert back soon."
Final interview round. Yes finally! Finally Rishabh's hardwork will pay off.

With a prepping kiss on his cheeks I made him wake up. "Rishabh Rishabh Rishabh!" I jumped into his lap. "They called you for final interview tomorrow, and from her voice I felt like they might select you tomorrow itself! Just just wake up fast and reply to that email." I grinned like a small girl who got chocolate.

Closing the distance between us Rishabh hugged me tight. "I hope so they do." I crossed my fingers even thou I don't believe in such a thing and prayed- please please God get him this job.