Chapter 4: Not Letting Go...

A/N: Sorry this book had been put on delay. I didn't have any new ideas for it BUT It is BACK for good now. Expect more frequent updates as My Angel In Disguise comes to a close. Thanks for understanding.

~July 9th (3 am)~

Mark stayed up late, looking for new games to play on and off of his channel.. He was caught off guard when Olivia ran into his room in tears. He turned on the light and picked her up. Mark held her close to his chest as he always did and always would do. Olivia cried on his lap.

"Hey! What's wrong honey?" He asked her, even though he knew what had happened.

"I h-had a n-nightmare..." Mark rocked her back and forth.

"You're okay honey...you're okay." He kissed her forehead. She cried harder.

"I-i-it was h-horrible!" Olivia stuttered.

Mark thought for a second.

"Do you wanna sleep on Daddy's bed?" Olivia nodded, drying her tears. Mark hugged Olivia tightly as she calmed down.

"I love you Daddy.." Olivia kissed Mark's cheek as she laid on his bed. After 30 minutes Mark had gone back to looking at games. He heard Olivia's voice.

"Daddy....?" Mark turned around to see Olivia sat up on Mark's bed, staring at him.

"Honey? Why aren't you sleeping?" Mark sat up from his chair and walked to his bed. She tried not to cry.

"I can't sleep..." Mark sat down on his bed, putting Olivia on his lap. She clung to Mark's chest. Mark held her close. She started crying as she wrapped her legs around his torso and her arms around his neck. Mark calmed her down. Mark yawned feeling tired himself. He laid down in bed and covered her with a blanket. She clung to his chest and fell asleep. Mark smiled as he heard her snore quietly from how tired she was. Olivia cuddled up to Mark's chest, sleeping peacefully.She nuzzled her face into his chest. Mark fell asleep soon after.

~July 9th (7 am)~

Mark opened his eyes, still holding Olivia in his arms. He kissed Olivia forehead, waking her up. She clung to his chest.

"You okay honey?" She nodded, kissing Mark's cheek. Mark sat up with her in his arms. Olivia nuzzled her face into Mark's bare chest. Mark smiled and walked downstairs to the kitchen. He placed her on the kitchen stool and started to make breakfast. Olivia watched him carefully as he cracked an egg.

"Daddy?"

"Hm?"

"Can I crack the next egg?" Olivia asked. Mark chuckled.