𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐌𝐄.. | 𝟎𝟎𝟐

𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

                           𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐲
𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧' 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

                                            ꕥ

Pilar sat on a stool in front of her Apple Desktop printing out shipping stickers. She had been working since 6 am, so about 12 hours since it was going on 6 pm.

She had forgotten to eat during this time period which was now causing an headache.

Pilar closed her eyes as her head dropped. She began to rub her temples — trying to soothe the throbbing pain.

As if she needed it. Her ringtone sounded through the full but empty warehouse on her surround sound speakers.

Pilar groaned and hurried to answer the phone to stop the noise that was adding on to her migraine.

"Hey you on 2 wiggle wiggle wiggle." Tinker's voice traveled through the technology presented infront of Pilar.

"Fuck up" Pilar's voice was harsh and cold.

"Fucking loser I swear. You so annoying yo-" Pilar hung up the phone. She didn't have the energy to entertain the one sided argument that was brewing.

Pilar picked up her phone and stood up from the computer. She headed to a door that was off to the side of the warehouse.

Opening the door she was welcomed with a bedroom.

Pilar thanked herself for being smart enough to provide one of these in her warehouse just because.

She planted onto the bed lacking energy to keep herself upright any longer. She couldn't figure out why she didn't have any energy judging by the fact she hadn't done anything too physical all day.

Only move boxes of her clothing but that was earlier into the day.

Against her own will she was pulled into slumberland, letting herself relax and her mind let go.

"Ding ding ding. Good morning, ding ding ding. Bah bah bah bow bow bah bah bah bow, good morning, bah bah bah bow bow bah bah bah bow, good morning, bah bah bah bow bow bah bah it's a beautiful day, it's a beautiful day." Pilar jumped up at the sound of the tune.

She searched around the room panicky seeing Tineke in the doorway dancing to the ringtone.

Tineke knew that song had instilled some real PTSD in Pilar from her childhood days having to wake up to it every morning. If you wanted a quick way to get Pilar up, the song did the trick.

She groaned and laid back down putting the pillow over her head.

"Get up bitch whore." Tineke jumped on her pulling the pillow off her head.

Pilar looked up at her friend who resided on her rib cage — smiling down at her with closed eyes. Her face remained blank causing Neke to sigh.

"Bet if I was babyface you would be geekin'." At the mention of the curly head cutie Pilar's breath was caught in her throat as her face started feeling hot.

"Look at you. N crazy shit is, shawty ain' een' here. Sorry ass lil girl" Pilar didn't even rebuttal.

Tineke was right.

She was sorry.

She was always throwing in a frenzy about someone who probably only seen her as the girl who always freezes up.