Chapter 5: Welcome To Freddy's

You and Michael arrive at Freddy Fazbears pizzeria. It's pretty big and smells like death, sweat, and pizza.

"Welcome to the one and only, Freddy
Fazbears. By not leaving at this time you agree that Freddy's is not responsible for any injury, dismemberment, death, or disappearance and if you mysteriously disappear, we are not obligated to come find you." Michael says. You're to far from the door to leave now. Welp.

"Alright. Now what." You ask.

"We can go play at the arcade I guess" Michael shrugs.

"...sure..." As you look around, you are more and more weirded than out. "Never gonna give you up" is playing in the speakers, old animatronics move occasionally on the stage, yet somehow still make the kiddies scream and clap. And is that a man with a phone for a head? As you and Michael go, you stop to read the rules.

1. Trust Springbonnie with your life

2. Don't listen if your parents tell you not to follow strange people

3. Don't yiff the fox

4. We are not responsible for anything

5. You are imagining the corpse smells

6. Mistreat our phone guys all you want, we don't care

7. Don't complain about the music. Ever.

8. Don't yiff the fox

9. Don't damage property

10. No refunds

11. Don't yiff the fox

"WHY IS THERE A NO YIFFING FOXY RULE?!" You ask, astounded, disgusted, horrified, shocked, and pretty much every emotion. 

Michael shrugs "I don't think I wanna know. Cmon, let's go to the arcade." 

Y'all go to the arcade and play a bit. You stare at Michael getting yet another high score on Tetris.

"Wow" You remark. "You're pretty good."

He grins "Thanks! Lots of practice." You think he's blushing, but he's already gone back to his game. Probably your imagination.

On your way to another game, you spot a guy getting the high score on Frogger.

"Nice!" You say to him. "You're pretty good."

"Huh?" He says, turning around. "Oh thanks! I'm Issac. I'm kind of the cool guy here. That's not true, everyone tells me I'm useless and terrible.. wait, I'm not supposed to tell you that part! Biscuits... Well, honesty is the best policy!" He grins.

"Alright... I'm just gonna.. go then" You say, but as your about to go, Michael shoves Issac away.

"Outta the way loser! I gotta game to win." Michael says, grabbing the controls.

"Uh, o-okay." Issac says, backing off. This fills you with rage.

"Michael!! You can't just do that!!" You yell.

"Watch me. His dad doesn't own the restaurant, now does he." Michael said.

"My dads getting the milk right now, but he did work here..." Issac said.

"Got it, he's not the owner." Michael said.

"Michael!! Shut up!!" You say.

"Make me." He says.

"Bitch. Cmon Issac, let's go." You say.

"Oh uh, okay." Issac says, following you.

You end up giving Issac money to buy a cheap piece of melted plastic, otherwise known as Freddy Fazbears "world class" pizza. You kinda just hang around. You swing back by the arcade but then remember Michaels still there and turn around. On your way out, you see him showing his dad his high score and Mr Eggplant nose dismissing him, obviously not caring. You continue on your way. You decide to leave after a few melted plastic pizzas. You bring one with you in hopes to poison your enemies.

On your way out, a hand touches your shoulder. You turn around to see the phone headed man.

"Hello? Hello hello? Uh, you can't leave with that. We don't want a lawsuit from angry parents." He says.

"Okay." You say, and throw it away. ANOTHER PLAN COMPLETELY RUINED!!! Now you can't poison your enemies!!

After a little run in with Elizabeth's cult, you get home safely. Evan greets you as you walk in the door.

"Hey Evan. Why didn't you come with us?" You ask.

"I was not needed and the author is tired enough already. She did not want to keep track of me too. And I wouldn't have served the plot in anyway, though I will later. Also the animatronics are scary." Evan says.

"Evan stop fourth wall breaking, we can't let them know we're aware and getting stronger." You say.

"Oh alright. I'm going to bed." He looks sad. Evan always looks sad though, so this isn't exactly a shocker. 

"You good?" You ask.

Evan frowns. "My birthday party is in 4 days..." He says sadly.

"Uh, shouldn't you be happy?" You ask.

"No, cause it's at Fredbears. And I hate the animatronics...." He sniffles.

"Then why are you going there?" You ask.

"Lore purposes and Silly Willy being a cheapskate." Evan says.

"Oh well uh... I'll get you a real nice present, does that sound good?" You ask.

"Sure..." Evan walks off to bed. Tomorrow is another day.

——————————————————————
Hey y'all! Tysm for reading!

Did I put in to baby Dsaf references? I'm listening to a one hour loop of Dave's theme so I'm in the mood and thinking of it, all you non Dsaf fans are probably so confused.

Ily! Have a ✨fabulous✨ day.