✏️eight✏️

Monday. October 2, 2023.

Yoongi walks into the gym, looking around. Nobody seems to be around so he walks across the wooden floor, towards the locker room door.

His hands stuffed into his pockets, pinching his leg from the inside, trying to calm himself down. "Gigi," Seokjin greets Yoongi at the locker room door. "Not now." Yoongi says, walking past Seokjin and straight into the locker room.

He peaks around the corner to see Jaehyung staring at himself in the mirror, fixing his hair.

"I thought I told you once not to hit other people." Yoongi speaks before walking in. Jaehyung's smile drops whenever he sees Yoongi. "I don't know what you are talking about." Jaehyung says, turning his head away from Yoongi. "Really? That guy with the trading cards? You don't know anything about him?"

"Who, that nerd? You are really friends with him. That guy is a freak and he is gay." "So what if he is? What do you have against gay people?" Yoongi questions, walking closer to Jaehyung. Jaehyung takes steps back as Yoongi takes a step closer.

"I just don't think it is right. Plus they are a lesser man than us straight men." Yoongi chuckles, taking a step forward. Jaehyung takes a step back. "How would you feel if I told you that you got your ass beat by a gay man? Tell me." He cocks his head to the side.

Jaehyung looks at Yoongi. "I suggest you leave him alone. We don't want a replay of what happened last time do we?" Jaehyung shakes his head, quickly.

Yoongi brings his fist up and punches Jaehyung in the face. He falls to the floor holding his eye. "Since you like to punch," Yoongi cocks his foot back and kicks Jayhyung in the back. Jaehyung groans, turning over onto his back. "And kick," Yoongi looks over at Jaehyung, spitting into his face. "And spit." Yoongi licks his lips.

"I think it's about time someone did it to you." Yoongi picks Jaehyung up by his collar. "If you touch anybody ever again, I promise, I will break my hand a million times more. I will end you and everything you stand for. You tell anybody what happened and I'll tell everyone you pay women to have sex with you."

Jaehyung's eyes widen slightly. "How do you know that?" "I didn't." Yoongi shrugs. "Leave everybody alone. And I mean, everybody. I don't want to have to do this to you again." Jaehyung nods, quickly. "Glad we could finally come to an understanding." Yoongi pats Jaehyung on the shoulder and stands to his feet.

He walks out, stuffing his hands back in his pockets. Seokjin stands at the locker room door, arms crossed. "You in trouble?" "Do I look in trouble?" Yoongi shrugs, walking past him.

+

Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Jimin, and Jungkook stand by Yoongi's locker, talking. Yoongi finally tells everyone about Hobi and no one knows who he is.

"But like I said, if you were getting bullied, you wouldn't want to be seen." Yoongi speaks to the guys. "That's how I was when I was getting bullied." Jungkook speaks. "I thought maybe we would see someone getting bullied already." Namjoon says.

Just then, a locker door slams. All the guy's head snap in that direction. "Huh, guess you spoke too soon." Jimin whispers to Namjoon.

Jaehyung walks up to a guy with black hair. He wears glasses on his face and holds a book close to his chest. "You didn't bring any cards today?" Jaehyung speaks.

Yoongi licks his lips, letting out a slight whistle. Both the guy with black hair and Jaehyung turn around to look at Yoongi. Yoongi tilts his head to the side, staring at Jaehyung. A black eye appearing on his face already.

Jaehyung sighs, looking back the guy with black hair and just walking away. The black haired guy looks at Yoongi with a grateful expression on his face. Yoongi just nods his head at the guy and turns around to his locker.

"I believe I just found Hobi." He says to whoever is listening to him. "He's cute." Jimin says with a smile. Yoongi shrugs, opening his locker. "You think everything with two legs is cute." Jungkook says with a small laugh.

But Yoongi thought Hobi was cute too, he just didn't express it. Yoongi doesn't express anything. His black hair was parted in the middle, exposing his forehead. His brown eyes glimmer in the sunlight, his glasses falling from his nose.

Yoongi looks over his shoulder to see Hobi, opening his locker back up. Hobi pushes his glasses up to his face, grabbing another book, and closing his locker. Hobi turns around and sees Yoongi looking at him. Yoongi gives him a small smile and Hobi smiles back, waving a little. Hobi walks away in a rush.

Yoongi closes his locker and turns to the rest of the guys. "Same rules still apply, I don't want him to know who I am." Yoongi speaks, softly. "It's better if you just tell him." Seokjin says, leaning against the locker. Yoongi shrugs once more as the bell rings. "We will see, see you after class." Yoongi dismisses himself to his class.

Namjoon and Jungkook also leave to go to class. Jimin and Jin stand there looking at Yoongi as he walks away. "This is going to come back and bite him in the ass." Jimin says, Seokjin nods, getting off the lockers, walking to class with Jimin.