midnight snuggles (fluff <3)

Writing this at 3:05 am the canper demons are FUCKING ONTO ME also humanized
-🖤🧂💜🕯️
Pepper yawned, crawling into bed with her girlfriend. Everything moved so quick in her life now, she stopped obsessing over Salt, she felt more like herself than she has in a while.. life was good, yet made her really sleepy. "Hi Candle.." She said, before looking around at the gentle lavender hue of the room, with all the pretty crystals, all the gorgeous plants, and her even prettier girlfriend. She nuzzled Candle's cheek.
"Well hello dear." Candle said, gently scruffing Pepper's hair, gently placing Pepper's beret onto the side table. "My, you seem awfully tired.. '
Pepper yawned loudly. "Ya think?" She retorted, before laying down on Candle's lap. "I like, haven't slept much in the last couple of days.. ugh.."
"Why haven't you, darling? I always remind you to sleep on time... "
"I just haven't remembered ,like, much!" She yawned again, snuggling up to Candle. "It's all been a little fast lately, you know?"
"I see.. " Candle began stroking Pepper's hair, gently moving the beret to the other side of her bed. "You look extremely tired as well, dear. You need rest for the soul." She looked at Pepper, noticing how Pepper had already dozed off.
Tonight would be nice.
She had a girlfriend to suffice.
----
Oh uhm it's done! Fast fashion isn't done yet, because I'm lazy but I might work on it 2morrow! Stay gay mfkers