Chapter 30 - Seeing Things -

[Janet POV]

[Flashback continued]

Oh no. What have I done? Knock knock. "Faaaaang!" Colette? She still lives here? I growled and swung the door open.

[Edgar POV]

Colette gasped. "How could you? He was your crush!"

"Keyword in that sentence, was. I don't like him anymore, that ghastly dung beetle." I clenched my fists. How dare she call Fang that? My emotions spiralled off, and I allowed them to take control, a rare thing, considering how secretive I can be.

I leapt at her, wrestling the knife out of her hands, well, trying to. Janet reacted faster than I expected and attempted to drive the knife in my chest. Colette gasped as I dodged it, only barely.

I grabbed her wrist and pinned her down, she was pretty light, so all I had to do was sit on her. Janet struggled as I pulled the knife out of her hands and pressed it to her neck. "Is it possible to kill someone again?"

"NO!" Janet roared.

"Well, we'll have to see shall we?" I pushed the blade slowly into her throat, where I stabbed her last time and pulled it out the other end. "I'm begging you, don't come back." I whispered as Janet's eyes flickered in and out of focus.

As I turned around, I found Colette running to Fang's room. How typical. I sighed. I grabbed Janet's body again and throwing it away, sighing as I wiped the blood carelessly on her.

I walked into Fang's room and he blinked. "Fang?" I asked.

"Edgar? Colette? How...?" Colette was crying so much as she grabbed onto Fang's limp arm.

"Janet. She came back, then uhh I killed her again." I said looking away.

"Great. Will she come back to life again?" I shook my head.

"She should be gone. Forever. Anyway. Are you feeling alright?" I asked, compressing the wound carefully on Fang's neck.

"Yeah yeah. It'll heal eventually. And hey, Edgar cares about me?" He laughed softly and I gave him a smack.

"I'm serious! Do you need anything?!" I yelled.

"Woah woah. Who are you and where did Edgar go?" He smiled. "It's alright. I'm fine, I just need to wash the cut to cleanse it." I grabbed Fang's arm and pulled him up.

Fang winced as he twisted his neck to stretch. "F-Faaaanggggg!!" Colette gasped, collapsing on the floor.

Fang chuckled and looked at me. "Bring Colette to her room and let her chill there." I nodded.

"You'll be fine?"

He nodded. "Yes, I will be fine." My scarf scooped Colette up and I walked up to our room and dumped her on the bed before tucking her in.

"Sleep tight, Princess." I whispered before pressing my lips on her forehead.

Colette squirmed as I made contact with her skin. I flinched. "Uuuh. Night." I ran out and slammed the door. "Fang?" I questioned.

There were soft groans and yelps coming from the bathroom as Fang was probably cleansing his wound.

I walked into the bathroom and took one look before slamming the door shut and panting.

WHAT DID I JUST SEE? WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST SEE? I gasped and tried to erase that memory. Why the HELL is Fang not wearing anything? "Hmm? Edgar? You can come in." I started choking on air as he said that.

"NO! IT'S ALRIGHT! Y-YOU STAY IN THERE. I-I STAY HERE! IT'S TOTALLY FINE!" I yelled.

Oof damn. Now I know why all the girls love him. He's so f*cking big. Another reason why everyone would be happy to have him as a boyfriend.

"F-Fang! I'm going to go!" I ran away and slammed the door to leave the house.

WHAT DID I JUST SEE?

A/N

yall don't kill me ya? im sooooooooooooo busy and got so much stuff to do sooooooooooo sorry for the late post? don't kill me.

pls.