Chapter 20

"Is everything okay Daniel? You seem to be spacing out." M/n muttered staring at the boy.

After the incident with Yui's ex M/n then dropped her off home and helped her take care of her wound on her face.

Once that was finished he drove back to the convenient store to hang out with little Daniel.

There's no reason why I should be here but I always find myself drawn to both Daniels.

Little Daniel looked up at M/n who seemed to be in deep thought.

"M/n.. What do you think about the other Daniel?"

M/n gave him a confused look but still kept his usual polite smile.

Again? Why do both Daniel's always come up at random times in my life?

"He's kind and pretty." M/n replied.

He put his hand on the other male's shoulder in a comforting manner.

"Like you."

Daniel became flustered hearing this.

He thinks I'm pretty?! In this body?!

Daniel was speechless.

He was already regretting asking the question as soon as it left his lips.

But seeing how you replied made him extremely flustered.

This feeling.. I'm getting it again.

Daniel could feel the same sensation he felt earlier today when he was talking to M/n at school.

It felt like butterflies were in the pit of stomach.

M/n.. can I kiss you-

The sound of a phone ringing was heard. Cutting off Daniel's train of thought.

"Sorry Daniel I need to take this real quick." M/n said strolling out the door.

A few seconds later another male walked in.

"Welcome-"

Huh? It's that guy again

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Huh? It's that guy again

Meanwhile

"What is it Eugene?" M/n muttered answering the call.

A small chuckle could be heard on the other end of the phone.

"Lovely to hear you too my M/n."

M/n rolled his eyes hearing the male's voice.

"What do you want, I'm busy."

"Can't I call my Fuckbuddy, every once in a while?" He said in a playful tone.

M/n stayed quiet remembering the numerous benefits of being fuck buddies with Eugene.

"Gene." M/n said in a serious voice.