Chapter 25

M/n visited the convenience store however, Little Daniel wasn't working that night.

Instead M/n decided to pay a visit to a certain pink haired idol.

M/n walked into the lavish mansion unannounced as he saw the male speaking to someone else on the phone.

Dg appeared to be exhausted as he sat on the couch his eyes half open, his voice slightly drained, and head relaxing on the seat talking to whoever he was speaking to

The idol didn't notice the new comer's presence as M/n stood behind the couch the other male was sitting on.

M/n's fingers suddenly ran through Dg's hair in a comforting manner.

Dg tensed up from the familiar touch.

A few seconds later he went a long with it as Dg leaned into the male's touch as he fully closed his eyes in relaxation.

M/n grabbed the phone out of the idol's hand and held it against the idol's ear himself as the idol continued to speak as he succumbed to M/n's unexpected gentle and comforting actions.

Dg was in pure bliss as M/n carefully massaged his head.

The conversation between him and the other person on the phone came to an end as M/n hung up and tossed the phone aside.

M/n leaned down, his hand still gently caressing the pink haired male's head as he seductively kissed down the male's neck.

Dg was confused over the other male's sudden gentleness as M/n has been nothing but a menace lately.

M/n stopped abusing the male's neck as he pulled the idol's head back gazing down at him.

"I need a favour." He muttered.

Dg rose a brow, surprised by the question as it was unlike M/n to ask for favours.

"I need a vvip badge for Workers." He stated.

M/n was slightly kicking himself having to request the idol of this.

Fuck I just had to lose the frikkin badge

M/n thought annoyed once he finally realised he had lost his badge.

In hindsight, he could've easily called Eugene to get another one but he hated having to admit a mistake on his behalf.

Now I have to suck up to this slut

M/n thought with a hidden scowl staring down at the idol.

Dg was surprised at the mentioning of the workers.

Especially the vvip badge.

"M/n. How do you know about-"

"I'll do anything.." M/n muttered, his lips brushing against the male's ear, and his other free hand moving seductively down the idol's body.