Chapter 4 :)

Chapter 4 

"Hyung... you still haven't answer my question yet." Hanbin kept following Bobby from the door until they were inside their bedroom and Hanbin was about to follow his hyung but was blocked when Bobby said,

"Yah, I'm going to the toilet. Are you still going to follow me?" Bobby looked at his dongsaeng weirdly when he saw Hanbin's naughty face. "Can I come with you?" he teased. Bobby quickly slammed the door in front of Hanbin and he could hear the younger laughing out loud.

"Mffffpuahahahahha... Oh hyung. You almost make me tears up." Hanbin wipe his eyes as it started to get watery. "Fine hyung. Just forget about my question earlier. I'll pretend that I didn't saw anything,okay?" Hanbin persuade his hyung but he received not-so-good-to-hear feedback in return. "Just get the fuck out from here Hanbin."

"Okay Kim Jiwon. I'll be back. Always remember that and don't miss me." He teased his hyung again. "Shut up you idiot." Bobby let out a long sigh when he heard no answer from the outside. 'Maybe he's gone already.' He thought.

"Cheers!!" All of iKON members cheered out loud as they gulp down the soju. Well, except for Junhoe, Donghyuk, and also ... B.I. He's still underage okay~

"Hyung~" B.I whining at his oldest hyung. It's no other than the madhyung of iKON, Kim Jinhwan. "Hyungggggggg~" he whine again. This time, its longer.

"Bwo? What do you want?"

"Hyung, can I taste the soju a bit? Just a little. Pleaseeeee..."

"No Hanbin-ah. Uri manager hyung will be mad if he knew this."

"Ahhh.. hyung! Please! Just this one!" Jinhwan shook his head when B.I already drinking the soju. He just let out a long sigh before he finishing his drink.

30 minutes later~

"Hyung~ Jinhwan hyung~ Aihh.. Saranghaeyo!!! Mumumumumu.." B.I was as you can see, he is drunk. Jinhwan covers B.I mouth when he was about to kiss him.

"Haih.. Kim Hanbin.. You never listen to me! You rascal." He nagged.

"Ah hyung. I feel so good! After these hard days, I finally feel fresh. I feel free. We were busy with the iKON show thingy and he barely get some time for ourselves. I had done a lot of things yet I still think that it is not enough. I don't think I'm a good leader, hyung." B.I let out everything that he had kept inside him. Finally he feels like a burden has been lifted from his shoulder. Jinhwan look at B.I's face. He felt sorry for his leader.

"I know you are younger than me and 2 years at that but you had done a lot of things for us and I'm grateful for that. I will give my best in helping you no matter what, dongsaeng." He put the younger on the bed and cover him with a blanket. "Sleep well B.I"

Jinhwan went out the room and his eyes fall on the balcony. The door was open

"Bobby-ah"

"Oh hyung." Bobby smile at his hyung, hiding his nervousness.

"Why do you look surprise?" Jinhwan stand next to Bobby. The fresh air hit his face. He shivered from the coldness.

"Aniya." Bobby simply reply.

"Hmm.. Now that you reply me shortly then I bet there is something wrong with you." He look at Bobby before he continued, "Oh Bobby, it's not like we met yesterday. Bare.. At least tell me even if you want to keep it yourself." He adviced.

"Haa.. I've met her, hyung." His lip formed a smile. Jinhwan raises his eyebrows. "and who do you by her? An old friend?"

Bobby shake his head. "She is someone that I really want to meet since I'm 11. She is someone important to me. A very important person although she don't recognise me for who I am but I am sure she recognises me as him." His face's brightness slightly drop.