Chapter 6 :D

Yujin's POV

The morning in Seoul has never change, cold as always and I'm pretty sure it will snow soon. The sun can no longer be seen but I can feel its presence. The morning mist hits my bare face and I shivered. I took a sip of hot chocolate and went into my room when the wind becomes stronger. I reached out for my laptop and sat in front of the tv. My long day starts now.

I keep on writing, insert notes and add instrument sounds. After hours, at last I finish with my work. I excitedly put the papers and CDs written 'Missing You' into my bag. I close my eyes and let out a long sigh. Thinking about how he will react to my song. As long as he doesn't throw it then it's fine or else, my work will all go waste.

At the cafe

"Here is your order. Please enjoy and Merry Christmass, Ms." The waiter greets Yujin. She replied with a smile and continue looking outside. Her eyes focused on a couple who were acting lovey-dovey at the bench and next to a pair of father and daughter right across the café. The father was holding the little girl's hand and look at he lovingly. Soon, the mother joins them and the girl kept jumping up and down happily. Her father gave her mother a peck on the cheek and the little girl giggled while covered her eyes.

Yujin kept on looking at them until their backs can no longer be seen. Her eyes later fell on a guy who was certainly staring at her. She looked at the man briefly, but was interrupted when her phone rang. She looked at the caller ID and CEO Yang's name written on it.

"Hello?"

"Oh Yujin-ah. Where are you now?"

"Uh. I'm at a café near the office. Why sir?"

"Good then. Perhaps you can stop by the office for a while? I have something for you."

"Hmm.. Is it important? Can't you just tell me over the phone, sir?"

"No need to be so formal, Yujin. Ahjusshi will do and no, I think it's better if you see it yourself." He said, in a lower voice. And the call disconnected.

Yujin looked out of the mirror once about but the guy was no longer there. She shrugged and took a last sip of her iced coffee before went out for the door. As she arrived at YG, Yujin was greeted by the security guard and there she met Chanwoo, who was waving at her with a big smile plastered on his face. Months ago, Yujin could still remember the first time she met this boy. To make it simple, she never thought that she will ever get close to this guy because he was hella shy and stuttered a lot everytime when they bumped into each other. But now, things sure changed so fast. Chanwoo is no longer the shy boy to her but more like a little brother to her. Call her noona every time they bump into each other and he will follow her around if he has nothing to do. Basically when B.I is not around. Remembering the past makes Yujin smiled to herself.

Without her notice, Chanwoo was already standing in front of her. With his height, people will think he is her older brother but they way he act, hahaha definitely not an oppa-like to Yujin. "Noona..!" Chanwoo shook your shoulder slightly when you were not looking at him. Still daydreaming.

"O-oh. Chanwoo-ya. What are you doing here?" she asked, looking at him from head to toe. "Are you going somewhere?"

Nodding, Chanwoo replied "I'm going to my parents' place. Tomorrow is Christmass Day, remember? Papa YG gave me one day off and I'm super excited. It's almost a year since the last time I saw my mom and I'm freaking missing her home-cooked meal! And you know what noona... Jinhw-" before he could finish his sentence, someone covered his mouth and Chanwoo squirming to breathe.