Chapter 47

Previously on Chapter 46

Endou rushes towards him. "I want to fight Aliea with you, Endou" he said. Endou grins and turn to look at Coach Hitomiko who agrees to let Aprodhi join us. He changes into Raimon Uniform, and join everyone on the field. But I feel tension among them. It's like neither of them trust him, which makes me worried. Will they be okay?

-Unwavering Determination-

Y/N P.O.V

No one gives a chance to Aprodhi. They are all skeptical about him. I watch worriedly as they keep trying to steal a score from Diamon Dust. I stand up and walks up to Coach Hitomiko.

"Coach... I'm a lot calmer now. Please let me play now" I said. She turn her head to look at me. She pulls Domon from the game, allowing me to switch in. Domon walks towards me.

"Good luck, L/N..." he said, lifting his hand. I gently hit his hand with mine. I smile softly at him. I rush towards the center of the field, claiming my spot as a forward with Gouenji. He turn to look at me, giving me a curt nod. I smile softly at and nod as well, letting him know that I'm ready.

He gently kick the ball towards me. I accept it and turn to look at Aphrodi. "Aphrodi!" I yelled out, kicking the ball towards him. He looks surprised as he accepts the ball with his chest. "Go for it!" I said, smiling softly at him.

"I'm going up!" He said. He turns around and rushes towards their goal. Just as they are about to stop him. He lift his hand. "Heaven's Time" he said. The time seems to stop around them as he swiftly walks forward. He keeps going with it, until he's right in front of their goal.

I watch as a pair of wings appear on his back, making him look like an angel. He flies up with the ball.

"God Knows!" He said, kicking the ball straight towards the goal

"God Knows!" He said, kicking the ball straight towards the goal. My eyes widen in surprise when the ball makes it in. A grin eventually forms on my face, realizing that we finally managed to steal a point from Diamond Dust.

"You did it, Aprodhi!" I yelled out. He turned to look at me and smiles. He walks up to me, lifting his hand. "I'm amazed... you look like an angel for a moment" I said. His eyes widen at what I said. I notice his cheek turning slightly pink by my comment.

"Thank you, L/N..." he said, making me giving him a close-eyed smile. "I'll try my best to help us win this game..." he said. I smile and nod my head, deciding to trust him. The others seem to trust him as well, as they all helped him get the ball for him to score.

But as the game continues, Diamond Dust seems to start to get all out. Everyone struggles to keep up. I try to steal the ball, but Gazel is always on my heel making it hard for me. "I'm getting you back with us, whether you like it or not" Gazel said as I try to keep the ball. I avoid his attempt to steal the ball.

"Why are you all so adamant in trying to get me back to Aliea! I want nothing to do with any of you!! My place is with Raimon!" I yelled angrily at him. He stares at me with a look of annoyance. I jump and swiftly kick the ball to Kidou. "I'm never joining your side!" I yelled.

"We'll see about that, L/N. You'll understand sooner or later that you belong with the Aliea Academy..." he said, smirking at me. He turns around and rush to get the ball. Diamond Dust eventually managed to gain a point.

A While Later

As the score is now 2:2. Everyone is all exhausted. But before the game could go on. "That's enough, Gazel..." a voice said. I turn my head to the voice to see Hiroto. My eyes widen at the sight of him. He turn to look at us, most specifically at me. "It's nice to see you all again... especially you, Y/N-Chan... you've all gotten stronger from the last time" he said.

"Come on, Y/N... are you still going to side with these people?" He said. I clench my hands into tight fists as I glare at him, without saying anything. "Why waste your time on weaklings like them, when you can be the most powerful being on earth? Join us, Y/N..." he said. He lift his hand in an inviting manner.

"Never in a million years!! I will never join a group that thinks it's okay to use Soccer for their own selfish gain!" I said. I back away to stand along with the rest of Raimon. "I know my place... and it's with Raimon..." I said.

"Endou Mamoru... I'll defeat you next time for sure. I will show Y/N that she should be with us!" Gazel said. The three of them vanished from our sights, along with the rest of Diamond Dust.

"Next time... we'll have to be stronger" Endou said. I turn my head to look at him. He turn to look at me. A grin starts to form on his face. "Don't worry, L/N. We won't let Aliea Academy get their hands on you..." he said. I just give him a small smile.

***

We are now outside the stadium. Everyone is welcoming Aprodhi into the team. I smile softly as they all seem to trust him now. I hear footsteps coming towards us. I turn my head to see it's Coach Hitomiko. She has a serious look on her face.

"Endou-Kun..." she said. Endou turn his head to look at her. Coach stares at him with a stern gaze, which seems to make Endou worried, as everyone stays silent. "You are removed from your position as a goalkeeper!" She said. My eyes widened in shock at what she just said. Is she serious?? Endou... is removed from his position??

Everyone else seems to have a hard time believing what she just did. But as she explains the risk of how Endou would sometimes join the attack. Everyone seems to agree. So they suggested that Endou should try to be our Libero. Which is a player that will stand behind the rest of the players and can move up when needed. Endou seems to agree with the idea.

I turn my head to look at Tachimukai. I walk towards him, placing my hands on his shoulder. "Well, that'll leave the position as goalkeeper for you, Tachimukai. I'm counting on you... we all are" I said. He smiles at me and nod his head.

"I'll do my best!" He said, making us smile at the sound of determination in his voice. I lift my hand, offering him a high-five, which he gladly obliged by gently slapping his hand with mine.

It's a big change in the way we play soccer so far. But if it's what's it'll take in order to defeat the Aliea Academy, then it's worth the shot. Endou as a Libero, huh? This should be interesting.

*to be continued*