Twinning Shwinning...

"Adarsh, wake up! And come downstairs wearing this outfit," said Adarsh's mom while gently patting his head as he lay half asleep on his bed.

It was 6 am and the beginning of a big day for the entire Mahajan family.

3 years ago, on this day, Adarsh began his journey as the co-owner of 'Mahajan Threads', a company started by his late father.

The company faced huge losses after his father's death, plunging the Mahajan family into poverty. With a near hand-to-mouth situation, Adarsh's mom stepped up and took it upon herself to provide for her 3 kids. Initially, she set up a dabba service. But the relatives rather than offering support, made their life hell by acquiring the company, shaming her efforts, and then deceitfully threw them out of their house. With no hope left, she turned to Damodar Deshmukh, Riddhi's aajoba for help.

Adarsh studied really hard and after college, he worked with his uncle ( his father's friend) - Rajveer Singh for 2 years to restart his father's company. Later in these last three years he had his clothing line, a mall, and invested in various other ventures.

The wedding wear collection with Mr. Mathur was his latest and most anticipated venture.

"Just 2 minutes", Adarsh mumbled in his hoarse voice and snuggled deeper into the comfort of his white pillow.

"Wake up or do you want this jug emptied on your face?" said his mom in a threatening voice.

And with that ultimatum, in a minute Adarsh ran to the bathroom with eyes still half closed.

Minutes later, he came out with a white towel wrapped around his waist, water droplets trickling from his wet hair down his chiselled chest, vanishing into the towel.

He had a perfect lean body which was a result of playing football, daily workouts, and a nutritious diet.

He donned the outfit his mother had laid out on the couch near his office table, sprayed on his favourite perfume, and fidgeted with the ring on his right index finger as he exited his room.

As he descended the stairs, his eyes fell on a person who was sitting on the floor in the hall, surrounded by his siblings.

He was stunned to see Riddhi there at this early hour in the morning. It was only 7 am and pooja was going to start around 8.

She was weaving the white flowers in a garland while talking to his siblings. His mother from time to time would come and check on them.

While Adarsh's feet were busy descending the stairs, his eyes were fixed on beautiful Riddhi. She looked stunning in a blush pink Anarkali suit, chandbalis adorning her ears and a small red bindi enhancing her already beautiful round face, glowing under the sunlight streaming through the hall's open windows.

When Aarush said something silly, she laughed and the dimple on her left cheek made her look even more enchanting.

"Bro, chill. I know, I'm devilishly handsome but don't look at me like that", Ishaan teased, walking toward him with a smirk and adjusting his light green kurta.

" Am I missing out on something? Are you guys together?" Vikram said while walking towards Adarsh from another direction along with Darshan.

"Looks like you two are together. Twinning Shwinning, huh? Adarsh said, pointing his finger at Vikram and then Ishaan.

Both Ishaan and Vikram looked at each other and were shocked. They were wearing the same outfit.
Ishaan went "haww", keeping his hand on his mouth while Vikram made a disgusted face.