𔓘 Chapter 6 : She Is Special 𔓘

It's been three months since Shehnaaz live with Sidharth, he make sure that his mother never got to know about her still his mother found his different behavior sometimes she caught him when he talk in air but she let him go.

"Sidharth uthiye aapko jaana hai na bahar aaj jaldi" Shehnaaz said loudly to Sidharth who was sleeping like a koala,
"Uthiye phir mujhe hi kahenge mujhe uthaya nahi bola tha na maine subha jaldi jaana hai" she huffed when he didn't wake up,she smirks and swing her finger in air suddenly a glass full of water fall on him.

"Mummy bachao" he woke up and glare her who was laughing on him.

"Maafi lekin aap uth hi nahi rahe the aapne bola tha na aapko jaldi jana hai kaam par" she said while pouting.

"To aese kon uthata hai"

"Main" she giggle.

He stood up and left for getting ready, he got ready and keep the lamp safely in the cupboard.

"Mom breakfast"

"Are aaj ye chamatkaar kese ho gaya tu aur jaldi uth gya wah" she said from kitchen.

"Mom yaar uth jaata hu main jaldi".

"Haan haan sab pata hai mujhe, Ye le aur sun aaj jaldi aa jana ghar koi aa raha hai"

"Kon?" He asked while eating breakfast.

"Bass koi aa raha hai zyda sawal mat kar"

"Fine maate aa jaunga acha ab main chalta hu okay dhyan rakhna" he kissed her forehead and left for his office.

𔓘𔓘𔓘

"Sidharth aapne mujhe aaka bolne se mana kiu kara saare Jeannie unke aaka ko aaka hi bulate hai" she asked him getting curious because he give her order to call him by his name.

"Ha to maine bola tha na hum dost hai aur dost log ek dusre ko unke naam se bulate hai na ki aese aaka kehkar".

"Hmm lekin Badshah Jeannie ko pata chala to mujhe bohot badi saza milegi"

"Ye Badshah Jeannie kon hai ab"

"Hum sab Jeannie ke Badshah wo na bohot khatarnak hai lekin ache bhi hai lekin bure bhi".

"Kya confuse kar rahi ho mujhe ache hai ki bure"

"Dono hai jab koi acha karta hai to usko uphar milta hai aur jab koi bura karta hai to bohot buri saza dete hai" she said with horrified expressions.

He chuckle looking at her and said "koi baat nahi main samjha dunga unko wese tumhe ghar ki yaad aati hai kya?"
He asked while looking straight on road.

She look down "hmm bohot yaad aati hai maa, baba, mere dosto ki sabki"

He understood she was badly missing her home as she was caged in that lamp from years.

"Koi baat nahi main hu na tumhare pass"

She smile widely "haan ab to aap hi mere mata, aap hi mere pita, aap hi mere dost, aap hi mere bha-"

"Haan haan bass samjh gaya" he don't know why he stop her saying bhai to him, he himself told her to called kushal and jay bhai but she try to say him bhai he stop her. The reason is still unknown.

Like this they reached his office, he take her with him everyday because he don't want to take risk about her, already he was scared from past incident, he is scared to loss her again.

"Acha mere cabin me jaao main meeting se aata hu"

She nodded like an obedient kid.

"And no masti untill i come back"