❀MOVE IN❀

M I R A Y A ' S   POV 

Shayad Kabhi Na Keh Sakun Main Tumko

Kahe Bina Samjh Lo Tum Shayad

Shayad Mere Khayaal Mein Tum Ek Din

Milo Mujhe Kahi Pe Gumm Shayad

Jo Tum Na Ho Rahenge Hum Nahi

Jo Tum Na Ho Oo Rahenge Hum Nahi

Na Chahiye Kuch Tumse Jyaada

Tumse Kam Nahi

I murmured the lyrics of the songs as the song started playing in the car. Looking into the sky, I thought of him.

Maybe he is listening me. He might be looking at me and our baby now. I know you would've being happy with the news I was about to share with you. But that night never came.

I miss you everyday. You might've been unhappy with my decision to marry Raghav but I didn't have any better option than this. Some might call me a gold digger but only I know the reality of the reason for this marriage.

I still remember the night I heard about your accident. I rushed to the hospital to only find you declared as dead. You are not dead to me. I'm going to keep you in my heart forever.

"Will you be free in the evening?" I turned my gaze from the window to look at the man sitting beside me driving the car. We are shifting to his new penthouse which he recently bought after our wedding.

"Yes." I replied as we entered the parking area.

I can see the employees from packers and movers discussing something.

"D-Do you want to go grocery shopping in the evening?" He stammered avoiding his gaze from me to the employees as we stepped out of the car.

"Don't you've people for that? I mean you are the billionaire Raghav Singhania." I know it's just bad of me trying to get on his nerves since it's just 3 days of us being married, but then why is he trying to portray us as an happily married couple.

"Of course, love. I just thoug -" He paused in the middle and intertwined our hands as we moved towards the elevator.

This word love is something which is out of my liking whenever he mentions it. The amount of heart burn my chest earns after it is beyond words.

"You thought what?" I questioned him as I separated our hands and turned to look at him.

"Let's discuss it during dinner." He spoke as he fished his phone out and started texting someone.

I rolled my eyes at his avoiding gesture putting my hands across my chest. I didn't bother him further not wanting to argue with him again.

My baby won't like to hear it. Right, baby?

As we entered the penthouse, it was beautiful. It reflects my vibe. I wonder how it is similar to my room when I lived with Radhita. I moved towards the balcony of the living room hearing the light sound of waves.