Chapter 4- Strip Club/Drama

Swae POV
Ma, my brother is in love with Cassie, huh? I have a way to get him out of that. We going to the strip club right now.

At the club

We walked into the club, to the V.I.P section and sat down on the couches. Some girls walled up to us and asked for a lap dance.
??: Hey, can we five you guys a lap dance?
Me: Yeah, but my bro definitely needs one.
?? Alright, let's do this.
The lightskinned one gave Jimmy a lap dance and the dark skinned one gave me a dance. I was turned on..."Can we go somewhere private?" I ask her. "Yeah, let's go." she took me to a room and did her business.

Jimmy POV

This lightskinned girl is dancing all up on me while Jay recording it. I'm drunk asf. But I keep thinking about Cassie. I love her, and this slut not getting in the way of me being with her. I pushed her off me and decided to walk home...

At home

I walked in to my room and decided to call Cassie.

Phone conversation

Me: Cassie?
Cassie: Yes?
Me: Oh, did I wake you? I'm sorry. Cassie: No, it's ok. What you called me for?
Me: Well, I was wondering if you could come over soi can tell you something?
Cassie: Ok, I'm on my way. Be their in 10
Me: Ok, bye.
I hung up the phone and thought about Cassie kissing me. Then the door busts open with Swae, the 2 girls from the club, and Jay.
Swae: Man, why you leave so early? You wasn't having fun?
Me: No, can you leave me alone please? Think i have a headache...
Swae: Here's a little something to help with that headache.
Then the lightskinned girl that was dancing on me at the club closed the door and got on top off me, trying to kiss me. I tried pushing her off but i was feeling dizzy. Then the door opens again. It was Cassie...

Cassie: What is this Slim??
Me: Wait Cassie, let me explain!
Cassie: No, i should go...
I push the girl off me and run after Cassie.
Me: Please wait, Cassie. Let me explain!
I grabbed her by the waist and spun her around, holding her clise. She was crying. Wait, why was she the one crying?
Me: Cassie, why are you crying? I ask
Cassie: You want to know why I'm crying? I love you and you go and have sex with some slut. You said you have to tell me something, but you end up breaking my heart!
Me: Wait, you love me?
Cassie: Yes! Please leave me alone!
She tries to get away from me, but I kiss her on the lips. She pulls away and ran home.. I went in the house, to my brother room.
Me: You happy now?! Because of you i just lost my bestfriend and my love! I hope you're happy. I'm never speaking to you again!
I can't believe I'm actually crying in front of Swae. I run into my room and lock the door. I cried my eyes out that day...

Swae POV

Man, I fucked up. I just seen my bro cry right in front of me. And he never cries, unless it's something serious. I need to make it up to him, after I'm done with this blunt and drink...

Dang, drama already. Swae messed up, and I feel bad for Slim. What'll happen next? Will Slim make things right between him and Cassie? Will Cassie forgive Slim? Until next time...✌