Preparing for a Day of Fun

Cassie Pov

We were at Wal-Mart buying things we needed for the sleepover. We had went our separate ways to get all our stuff and meet back at the check out lines. I was getting a variety of chips, sodas, cookies, plates and cups, pizza, and some sides like chicken nuggets, mozzarella cheese sticks, ranch, sweet baby rays, and more. I got all of that and got some water balloons(to surprise the boys of course) with the help of Tammy. It was going to be so much fun getting to know her! I also got some candy such as Sour Patches, fun dip, and a variety of chocolate candy. I met back up with Slim and we payed for everything and left back to the house.

At the house...

We were bringing in all the bags and set them on the table.

"Baby, how about u go and set up the movie room and I'll set up all the snack and call Swae and Tammy to let them know about our sleepover?" i asked.

"Ok. Love you." he said, as he gave me a kiss and hug then was on his way.

I put up all the food we brought and turned on the oven to 350°F. I grabbed a bucket and filled it up with water balloons and put it in a secret cabinet that they don't know about but me. It had the bucket of water balloons, and other things I needed to protect myself if u know what i mean. I called Swae and he picked up on the second ring.

"Hello?" he said into the phone.

"Hey Swae, it's Cassie and I was wondering if u wanted to come to me and Slim sleepover with Tammy?" i asked.

"Of course, when is it?" he asked.

"At 8 o'clock. We getting everything ready right now and i just want to get to know Tammy. We going to have so much fun!" i said.

"Ok, see u their Cass." He said and hung up the phone.

I was smiling evilly as a plan came to mind. Me and Tammy would scare the guys in the morning by waking them up with a water balloon fight!

Slim POV

I was finished with cleaning the movie room that me and Cass recently used. I went downstairs in the kitchen to find Cass on her phone. I smiled as I went and wrapped both my arms around her waist and turned her around to face me. She squealed as she gave me a hug and kiss. I put her down.

"So, what's the plan for the sleepover Mrs. In charge?" i asked her.

"First, we eat pizza and mozzarella cheese sticks and watch a couple movies, cuddling. Then, we play truth or dare, and some board games, and have a water balloon fight! Then we go swim in the pool. Me and Tammy have girls time, and u and Swae do what ever y'all boys do for an hour. Then we end the night with more movies and cuddling up to each other in our own rooms and we can stay up all night if u want. How does that sound?" she told me.

"Sounds like fun honey. The movie theater is cleaned up and have u put the food in the stove to cook?" i asked.

"Yea, the pizzas are in their now. They should be done in 10 minutes, then the mozzarella sticks should be good to go. Oh, and with the chips, cookies, and sodas i bought too." she explained.

"Ok, tonight will be fun." i told her as I wrapped my arms around her.

"Yes it will.." she said as she smiled and we kissed for what seemed like forever.

I love this girl to the death of me...

Hey guys! Another update! Told u i would update today! What y'all think? Leave ur thoughts on this chapter in the comments please. Don't forget to vote and show this story some love please! Thanks, and I will update tomorrow cause i don't have school. Love y'all, peace! ❤✌