Chapter 38: Regret

Previous Chapter:

Just when they entered the room, the sight in front of them made everyone gasp, and a bloodcurdling scream escaped Jungkook before he fainted.

Author's POV:

Jin was quick enough to hold Jungkook before he fell down, while the rest of them ran to Yoongi, who was laying there with his wrists full of blood. 

Mrs. Choi: His cut is deep. We need to take him to the hospital immediately.

She said it with a panicked voice.

Namjoon nodded before picking Yoongi up, and just as he was about to leave the room, Yeonjun held him.

Yeonjun: We're vampires. We can teleport. It'll be quicker.

The rest nodded, and with the help of Yeonjun and Mrs. Choi, all of them were standing in the hospital the next second.

Yeonjun: DOCTOR!!!

Yeonjun yelled, and many nurses and a doctor came and took Yoongi to the emergency ward immediately.

Soobin: Is Kook okay?

Soobin said in a worried tone.

Mrs. Kim: Bun might've only fainted from shock. Tell a nurse to take him to a room so he can lay down comfortably.

Mrs. Kim said to Jin, who nodded. Just as Jin was going to call a nurse, Jungkook stirred a little in his hold. He looked down and saw Jungkook opening his eyes.

Jungkook looked around for a few seconds before he remembered what had happened. He immediately got down from Jin's arms and looked at everyone with alarmed and vulnerable eyes.

Jungkook: Yoongi, where is he? He.... he can't do that to me. I don't want to lose him. I want him to know that I'm sorry for what I did. I want him to know that I was an asshole for listening to Mrs. Choi and my wolf. I want him to know that I fucking LOVE HIM.

Jungkook cried out loud.

Hobi came forward and pulled Jungkook into his embrace.

Hobi: He'll be fine. You'll be able to tell him all that.

Jungkook: He won't hate me, right? He still loves me, right?

Jungkook said, sobbing loudly.

Hobi: Of course, bun. You're too cute to be hated.

Hobi said, gently wiping Jungkook's tears.

Jungkook: I'm sorry.

Jungkook said, crying loudly while hugging Hobi.

Hobi: Shhh... it's ok. You don't have to apologize. We know that we deserved all of this. Even if you'd killed us, we would never have been mad at you. We love you too much to do that, ok? Yoongi has changed for you completely. If it had been any other omega doing that to him, that too for the 3rd time, he would've destroyed everywhere, but he loved you too much. He chose your happiness over his ego. He loves you way too much to be angry at you.

Hobi said, connecting his forehead with Jungkook's.

Jungkook hiccuped but smiled when he saw how much they loved him. They passed the test. He's glad that he doesn't need to do anything that his wolf says anymore. They've proven that they are the ones for him.

The peaceful moment was broken when Jimin suddenly fainted, making everyone's eyes widen.

Jungkook immediately got up and ran towards Jimin. He held him in his arms.

Jungkook: JIMIN HYUNG!!! OPEN YOUR EYES, PLEASE!!! IM SORRY. PLEASE!!! I REGRET IT. I'LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN.... not you, too.

Jungkook cried out loud.

Namjoon picked Jungkook up in his arms as the nurses carried Jimin to a room for check-ups.

A few moments later, a nurse came and told them that Jimin passed out due to starving himself for days.

Jungkook collapsed and stared at the wall blankly. Everything happened because of him. Everyone is in this state because of him. His mates sat down beside him, to give him company and tell him that it's not his fault.

Two hours passed. The only sounds that could be heard around the silent hallway were Jungkook's loud sobs and the four alphas calming words.

Their eyes went to the ER door opening as the doctor came out.

Jungkook got up and went towards the doctor with hurried steps.

Jungkook: How's my mate?

He asked in a panicked voice.

Doctor: We were able to save him. It seems like he has depression, so take care of him. If necessary, find him a psychologist.

The doctor said, leaving after patting the broken omega's shoulders.

Jungkook felt like he finally got his soul back.

They were told that Yoongi and Jimin were escorted to the same room because the nurses thought it'd be better for the family. Jungkook was grateful for that.

All of them silently entered the room and saw Yoongi lying there, connected to wires, while Jimin had an IV connected to his hand while sleeping peacefully.

Jungkook covered his mouth tightly with his hands and released a sob, looking at his mate's state.

Hearing Jungkook's cry, Yoongi stirred in his sleep.

When Jungkook saw Yoongi waking up, he immediately went to his side and held his hands with his shaky ones.

Yoongi slowly opened his eyes and looked around the room, confused.

That's when his eyes stopped at Jungkook, and everything hit him like a truck. His mate got married today. He then looked at Eunwoo, who was standing there with his hands wrapped around an unknown lady. His eyebrows furrowed, and his hands clenched into fists. He got up, walked toward Eunwoo, and gave him a hard punch, making everyone gasp.

Jungkook: Yoongi Hyung, what are you doing?

Jungkook said worriedly and held Yoongi when his body swayed in weakness.

Yoongi: This asshole is cheating on you. How dare he do that to my precious mate?

Yoongi said it angrily.

Jungkook: We're not together. We've never been together. It was all an act.

Jungkook said silently, making everyone look at him with confused eyes, except Eunwoo, Mrs. Choi and the unknown lady.