✶24✶

Obanai waited for Y/N to completely disappear first, but not out of his line of sight.

He said, he jumped onto the roof of the building and started to run, following her.

"Iguro?!" Mitsuri panicked, jumping up onto the roof, too.

"Where are going?" She asked as they both ran.

He didn't say anything and only pointed down at Y/N who was "leading" them to her home.

"But Iguro, we really shouldn't follow her around like this! She didn't have any cuts or bruises... So what if she's taking the truth? Maybe the demons she lives with are-

He finally jumped off the roof, standing in front of a wall.

"Um... Iguro, what are you doing?" Mitsuri asked, confused.

"The house is concealed by some blood demon art." He said, unsheathing his sword and poking the wall.

Sure enough, his sword went right through the wall. He walked through the wall.

"Ah! Iguro!" Mitsuri placed her hands on the wall, expecting it to be a wall. She then fell through it.

"Kanroji, are you alright?" Obanai asked, reaching his hand out for her to grab.

"Thank you..." She said, grabbing his hand and standing.

'He probably thinks I'm stupid!'

'I think Kanroji isn't alright...'

Obanai places his hand on the door, ready to open it.

"Lady Tamayo! I brought the bandages back-

"Would you shut up! Lady Tamayo is trying to work and you're disturbing her!"

"Yushiro!"

"Sorry ma'am!"

Mitsuri looked at Obanai "I don't think we should disturb them. It doesn't sound like anything is going wrong."

"The demon slayer corp's job is to-

"Yeah, yeah I know. Wait... doesn't Oyakata-sama know a demon who's a doctor?"

"That doesn't mean the demon in there is that same demon."

"Come on... How about if we leave we'll ask Oyakata-sama the name of the demon. And if it's the name of 'Yushiro' or 'Tamayo' we can relax."

"Tch... Fine. But if otherwise I will come right back here and slay both those demons."

Iguro reluctantly sheathed his sword and started to walk away, knowing Mitsuri would start following him.