✶25✶

"Y/N, could you please settle down?" Lady Tamayo asked, bandaging a patient's arm.

"Sorry!" She smiled sheepishly, setting down a vase that she almost broke.

Yushiro glared at her 'I wish Lady Tamayo would scold me like that!'

"Please make sure to clean the wound twice a day. Once in the morning, and once in the evening." Lady Tamayo smiled.

"I will. Thank you." The man bowed before leaving.

"Lady Tamayo-

Before Yushiro could finish, a cat with a talisman on its collar appeared. It had a little bag on its back.

Y/N's eyes widen.

"Oh, Y/N. This is Chachamaru. He-

"A KITTY!"

Y/N cut her off, picking up Chachamaru and giving him a big hug, though not too hard.

"You brute! Don't go interrupting Lady Tamayo like that!" Yushiro grumbled, making Lady Tamayo glare at him.

"Yushiro, I'd appreciate if you wouldn't yell at her so much. Y/N is hyperactive. You shouldn't disturb a child's excitement." She sighed, making him cross his arms.

'I wish she would scold me for something else...'

"What's this? Look! He's got a backpack!" Y/N smiled, taking a look inside of Chachamaru's bag.

She pulled out this vile that contained some blood? It also had a letter attached to it.

"Chachamaru, are you a vampire?" She asked with suspicion.

Yushiro suddenly snatched the vile and the letter from her.

"Lady Tamayo, that idiot demon slayer sent back this demon blood." He mumbled, handing her them.

She started to read it, her eyes narrowing with her brows raised.

"It seems Tanjiro brought back blood that is from a strong demon. Though not from a demon moon." She smiled, putting the vile away safely.

"Tanjiro!"

"Yes, Tanjiro. Do you know him by chance?" Lady Tamayo asked.

"He's my best friend. I haven't seen him in a long time because of his fancy job." Y/N sighed.

'Fancy job?'

"Well, Tanjiro and I are also acquainted. His sister was turned into a demon and now he sends me the blood of very powerful demons so I can make an antidote to turn her back." She explained.

"I miss Tanjiro a lot." Y/N smiled, looking at the moon through the window.

Lady Tamayo hesitated before speaking "He... He did say in his letter that he was headed to the Entertainment District. Maybe you should go and see him."

"Really? Wait- what's the Entertainment District?"

"The Entertainment District is where you can go to pay off your family debts. You're really pretty so you'll fit right in." She sighed.

"I wanna go! Can I sing there?" She asked, her eyes sparkling even more in anticipation.

"Well- I mean you could. But listen to me, Y/N. Your experience there could be pleasant or bad. I really don't think I should send you-

"Please! I really wanna see Tanjiro! It's been so long! Please!"

"Um..."

•••

Here Y/N was, sitting inside of the Kyogoku house. She had little girls doing her hair, too.

"Wow, Y/N-sama! Your hair color is so pretty and unique!" One of the girls said.

She smiled "Thank you. Oh, but if you could please leave it down. I don't like having too many ornaments in my hair."

"Of course!"

Someone suddenly barged in the room. It was a pretty woman with white face paint.

"W-Waribihime-oiran!"

"Ugh. I heard there was a newcomer and I had to see." She said, staring straight into Y/N's eyes.

"Hi! My name's Y/N!" She smiled and waved, making the other girl's eyes widen.

"Is that so?"

She suddenly appeared in front of Y/N and took her hands into hers.

"If possible, could you please come to my chambers at night? I have a special gift for you."

Sorry for not uploading yesterday! I kinda forgot and I couldn't wait until Wednesday to post! Love you guys!