46. Decline

Night Owls check in

Ignore Mistakes...

Zaye's POV

Zyla and I went on the road to get Christmas decorations for the house. Even though we will be going to country on Christmas day for family dinner at my parents house.

"Zy you ready? I don't think we need anything else." I say pushing the trolley towards the cashier.

"Yes I'm ready." She replied.

She took up a toy that she liked and put in the cart.

"That's the only toy you want?"

"Yes mom.'

"Okay come let us go to the cashier."

I cashed the items and one of the guys that work there helped me with them to the car.

"Zyla yuh hungry?" I asked before we drove out of the parking lot.

"A little."

"What you want to eat?"

"Nuggets and fries."

"Ok that means I have to make a stop at  Burger King."

I drove to Burger King. This one didn't have a drive thru. So we had to go inside the restaurant.  I took Zyla out of her car seat and she held my hand as we walk inside.

"Mom can I have a pie too?" Zyla asked.

"Ok."

We went up to the cashier to make our order.

"Can I have a 9 piece nuggets combo, a fish sandwhich, a double whopper with cheese and two Hershey pie."

"Flavor drink and sauce for the nuggets."

"Orange juice only and barbecue sauce."

"Ok that would be $4200." The cashier said and I gave her my card. She tap it and gave me my receipt.

We got our order and walked out of the restaurant. As I was walking towards the car, I saw two familiar black BMW drive in.

Tristen and him dirty foot friend dem.

Me know Tristan and week day car any weh me see dem. They parked on the opposite side of where my car was. So they are going to see me.

Me nuh want see Tristen right now and Zy just a walk slow.

"Zy can walk up please baby."

As if luck wasn't on my side today. He came out of his car, standing at the door just staring at me. From where I was standing I could see that some one else was in the car.

Him better nuh come say nothing to me enuh.

I opened the car door and place the food on the seat. Then I went around the other side and put Zy in her car seat.

"Zaye yuh good?" Someone came up behind me. I quickly turned around and saw that it was Week day.

"Yuh frighten me enuh but Yea I'm okay."

"Hey pretty girl." He said to Zy.

"Hi." She waved at him.

"Mom can I have my iPad please."

"Zy it's right there beside you."

"Oh damn it." She placed her hand on her forehead.

"Zy!"

"Sorry mom." She pout and picked up her tablet. Week day chuckled.

"Big up yuhself sis."

"You too" I say getting into my car and driving off.