chapter 2

"When are you coming back?" From the other line spoke.

A furrowed line formed on my forehead. "Ayaw." A heavy sigh can be heard from the other line.

"Why?" irritation evident in his voice, clearly very displeased from my respond.

I sigh as I think of an excuse to not drag this conversations into another nagging cession. "Brother, I just landed yesterday. Why are you already asking me when I'm coming back?"

I love my kuya, but sometimes he can be a bit over protective of me.

Well my parents does own a big corporation business, so it's normal to have someone constantly trying to kill us. And I have two older brothers; our eldest being the heir of our corporation. And the one who is calling me right now is my second big brother, a senator.

And being their only sister, of course I'd be a the first target. But don't worry, I'm an athlete. I learned martial arts from a very young age, because my parents were too paranoid that I might get killed.

I got cut of from my thoughts when I heard my kuya sighed again after what felt like a million time. But i think it's not because of me this time. I heard another voice earlier talking to kuya. Well, I guess his busy.

"We're not done talking yet. I'll call you later.. love you sol."

"Mhm, love you big bro!" When the call ended, I took off my headphone and place them around my neck.

finally! I can now live in peace.. And eat my chicken!

I almost forgot about the chicken I bought from my favorite place, KFC!! Carrying a bucket of fried chicken, i stroll by down town. The godly smell capturing the attention of everyone i passes..

I'm looking for a good spot to eat this. And I think the heavens heard me, near me I see a green park filled with people but not too crowded, and I decided that's the spot!

The perfect weather for picnic, and the smell of grass filling my nostrils. Hayst.. what an amazing day to eat chicken! I found a shade under a tree so I sat down there comfortably.

A smile ear to ear is plastered on my face while opening the bucket of chickens with some sides.

The scent of freshly fried chicken in my hands piques the attention of everyone passing by. Of course, The aroma is too strong to resist! And the perfect golden brown cooked chicken, deserves an Oscar!! This not sponsored by the way..

Whilst focused on eating, I sensed that someone is approaching me so I looked up. Indeed, two guys approaching me, with a grin in their faces.

Tilting my head to the side, I look at them with a questionable look. Was my chicken to irresistible for them to ask for one?

The tall man got ahead of his other friend. "Hey, miss foreigner, mind sharing your number?" Waving his phone in the air, with a wide grin plastered in his face.

Guess not. My head looking up at him. I really don't like this position, my neck hurts. I crooked a smile, trying to be patient with this guy.

"Sorry, but I don't have a phone." I'm saying this but my phone is right beside me. But, I gave him an apologetic smile. And I think he knows-cause the next thing I knew, he starts blabbing all sorts of unfamiliar words across my face.

Shit, Wait! I'm still not fluent enough to know what his saying! But I'm pretty sure his cursing me out.

I turned to look at the other guy for help but he just looked away! what's with his friend?? Isn't he going to stop him? What is he a bystander?! And for God sake, A crowd is forming!

I had enough so I stood up. Forcing a smile. Inner peace solen, inner peace. I repeat those words in my head, before saying, "hey if you don't mind I'm eating here so-"

Before I can even finish my sentence, he said something along the lines of bitch, shut up. Motherfucker! I don't have the time to understand what you're saying! His too fast!

And his voice is so loud! enough to go to Jupiter and still hear it sound clear as fuck!

A crease appeared in my forehead, clearly not having it. I crossed my arms, and gave him a glare. He stopped for a moment, and looked at me.

"You know, cursing a woman out In a public place, just because you got rejected, weren't bad enough. You just had to interrupt me while relaxing after a stressful day." My voice reeking annoyance.

looking at him up and down, i sighed and shake my head, preparing for my final blow.

"You're not even worth it."

That sure will hurt his ego. And heck was I Right! He didn't take my insult lightly.. His face looks like a hot tomato ready to explode!

I bit my lower lip trying to stop my self from laughing out loud-but failed miserably.. oh my god! I crunched down and held my tummy, still laughing, my other hand pointing at his red face.

"Holly shit- HAHAHAHA" bro thinks it's funny, she started talking in her mother language.

Soon enough the crowd that has formed and had been watching this whole time started to laugh with me.

But after a while, the crowd suddenly stopped laughing. I wipe the tears on my eyes, and look up to see why they stopped.

And to my surprise it was tomato guy charging at me with a furious face and fist on air ready to punch me! My wide smile from earlier, changed into a surprised face. Wait! I still haven't recovered from laughing so much!! And running off is not an option, the crowd is blocking my way!

As a result, I didn't have a choice but to put my arms on air to cover my face and squinting my eyes shut preparing for the blow. Put bruises on my body just not my precious face!

₊˚⊹♡. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁₊˚⊹♡⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁₊˚⊹♡. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

:)