chapter 12

"I finally got a flat tire..."

I just looked at him with a dumb look. Not saying something.

"Want me to fix that piece of crap for you?" We heard a familiar voice so turned our face to check who it was.

"Gosh, if you weren't already unlucky enough, we just had to meet him right now..." I sighed in disbelief... But tj didn't seemed like he heard what I said. Cause he kept blabbing words I don't want to listen to.

"Who are you?" Nerd said, earning a laugh from me! Is he being serious? Wow...

That seemed to piss of tj a lot cause the next thing I know tj kicked Jay's bike!

That's shook both me and Jay but i regained my self when I realized he kicked the innocent bike!

"What the fuck did the bike do?!" I charged towards his grabbing his collar violently, he was just smirking, and that made me more pissed. Did he take me for granted because of how friendly I've been? And kicking someones bike isn't manly at all!!

This fucking retard.

I was about to punch him when suddenly a fist out of nowhere came to contact right on to this moron face, that made me let go of him due to the impact! Making him stumble a little.

I looked at jay who punched tj! Oh yeah, his mad! I wasn't actually the one who's bike got kicked... It was his! And it looks like he treasures the bike a lot. I mean who wouldn't?! I love my baby too!!

Not long after they charged at jay and punched him!

I was about to stop them when suddenly I felt someone hit my head. The force was hard, making my vision blurry for a split second... Ugh that bastard just hit a lady!

"Have some respect, man!?" I faced the one who hit me on the head but was disappointed to see his back. His getting scolded by tj, cause he hit me! That's right get scolded! But don't think I'll let it slide you bastard! .

"Dammit. Looks like I have no choice but to unleash my power." I said I'm a cliche voice.

And lucky, he heard me. He turned his head facing me,  but before he could even react I punched his abdomen then quickly followed an out in kick.

Making him pass out.

That surprised everyone! And that made the other lackey no choice but to charge at me But stopped when someone suddenly spoke.

"Cut it out, all of you."

I shifted my gaze to the person we heard. Sounds familiar?

"Who's this dork?" I heard tj ask.

It's Dom!!

"Mind if I join?"

"Dom, this isn't some kind of child play," I said warning him.

"Your asking for it, asshole." Tj said before his lackey suddenly told him about something that made him suddenly stop.

"Hmph... I can't stand these sunny high assholes." Then left the scene!

What the fuck?! They're just going like that??

"They must've sensed my power.." dom said smiling cheekily—like his some kind of god!

I laughed loudly, "yes, they probably have!" Agreeing to his claims!

I went straight to jays bike and Dom handing his hand out to help jay. But Jay just ignored it and said something I didn't hear.

While holding jays bike I saw Minu waking towards us with chicks. This motherfucker living the best fucking life, while we're here getting beat up because of his stupid crew!! I just started at him,  and I guess he noticed cause he left his Chicks.,

"Hey, what's going on?" Minu shouted walking towards us.

Well, things escalated quickly. Minu found out we got beaten buy TJ's lackeys and now we are walking while jay is unconscious... Dom Is carrying jay like a sack of rice while Minu is holding his bike and I'm wearing his bag.

"Where are we going anyway.."

"I dunno..."

I was just listening; waiting for each to respond.

"Do you know where he lives?"

"Nope"

"Motherfuckers," I finally said whilst laughing out of stupidity!

We just went to a pharmacy, and  bought medicine and bandaid up, using minus money. We don't know where he lives so we were just hanging out somewhere; wondering what will do...

"JAY?!!" We suddenly heard! We looked at the person who screamed. Things escalated pretty quickly... The one who screamed was his little brother! But he denied saying he doesn't know him! His like the small version of his big brother here! How could we not notice!!

Well that's pretty much what happened earlier... We're here now at jays house—treating his wounds... Well, Dom's doing a pretty bad job at doing it and I'm just watching them.

I looked around his room trying to ease boredom when I caught a glimpse of a picture frame; Jay looked young in the picture frame, and someone was with him—a much older person, holding jays bike.

Was the bike a hand-me-down? Seems like it. Hm.. Wait... This person looks very familiar though...

I sensed that Minu and Dom was approaching me, well, they're checking the picture frame to be exact... I was listening to Minus mumbles when jay suddenly said something that made us look at him.

"Gimme that right now!!" What do you think you're doing in my house?" He said while sitting up from his bed.

"Looks like your finally awake."

"Sleep well?"

"We helped you get home safely." We all said I'm sync.

"Keep you grubby hands off my stuff and get the hell outta here." Jay said, while snatching the picture frame from Minu's hand and putting it face down.

"Ah, since you look fine. I'll be going first. Bye," I took my bad and gave a nod to the two, they both nod back bidding their goodbyes. I passed though jays door, and I'm now walking towards their gate holding my bike.

Gosh, my head hurts from earlier...

:)