fluff (?)

Ena was at Mizuki's house, having no idea what to do. She was on Mizuki's bed as Mizuki was getting ready to shower. It's 8 PM, and the two had decided to sleep with each other because of issues with space and problems like that.

If Ena were to sleep on the couch, she'd probably get too cold and then get sick as the AC would be on the whole night, pointing directly to the couch. If Ena were to sleep on the floor, same thing would happen. And so, she had to sleep with Mizuki, as much as she denied she wanted to. She'd never admit it to Mizuki of course, but she did want to sleep beside Mizuki, share body warmth, and cuddle. With her best friend.

It's now 10 PM and Ena borrowed a jacket from Mizuki to sleep in. Lately, Ena has been wearing jackets to sleep, and now can't get out of that habit. Mizuki thought it was cute to let Ena borrow her jacket, while Ena, being the tsundere she was, kept denying it and kept making excuses. Such as saying "It's only because I'm cold!" Or bringing up her habit. Now, the two were getting ready to sleep.

Mizuki chuckles, seeing Ena clueless of what to do on the bed. "... Do you need me to hold you to sleep? Like a baby?" Mizuki asks teasingingly, her smirk just irritated Ena further. "Shut up!" Ena groans, looking off to the side with crossed arms. She scowls, feeling the need to actual want to be held. "... Maybe." Ena mumbles. Mizuki's eyebrows raise.

Well that was an unexpected response. Mizuki couldn't help but chuckle. She crawls closer to Ena. "What are you?-" Ena is cut off by Mizuki hugging her. Ena's eyes widen. "You said you wanted me to hold you to sleep, didn't you?" Mizuki teases. Ena sighs in defeat. "Whatever." Ena mutters. Mizuki lets go and flops down on her bed. Ena gets up to turn the lights off, and returns to the bed.

Mizuki opens up her arms. "Come here, Enanan~" Mizuki says with a sweet tone. Ena rolls her eyes, but obeys. She allows her body to flop onto Mizuki's. Mizuki immediately wraps her arms around Ena's waist and turns to the side, Ena's head falling on Mizuki's chest. "Mmnh.." Ena hums comfortably. Mizuki holds Ena closer with a small smile. "You're adorable, y'know that?~" Mizuki says, wanting to make small talk while cuddling with the brunette. "Whatever, Mizuki." Ena mutters.

Mizuki nuzzles Ena's head. "Your hair is soft too, and it smells good." Mizuki giggles. "I washed it this morning, idiot." Ena grumbles. Mizuki kisses  Ena's forehead. "Goodnight, Ena." Mizuki whispers before closing her eyes. Ena's grip on Mizuki's shirt slightly loosens up. "... Goodnight, Mizuki." Ena mumbles. Ena as well closes her eyes and the two sleep peacefully for the whole night.

sorry for another short oneshot