30

Since today's such an important day for me, I have decided to update!

______________________________________

In Yoongi's room, they both lay on the bed, facing away from eachother.

Jin appeared to be calm, while Yoongi's face was a faint reddish hue.

The elder then turned towards him and noticed his heavy breathing. "Are you really alright, Yoongi?"

Yoongi hesitated for a moment, sighing as he said, "I...I don't know why, but my heart is still racing..."

"May be it's just the adrenaline from earlier," Jin said gently. "You were quite scared back there. It's natural for your body to take some time to calm down."

Yoongi nodded slightly. "Yeah, maybe you're right," he murmured, his voice soft.

"Is there anything I can do to help? Do you need me to call a doctor or something?" Jin asked as he sat up.

Yoongi turned to face him, his eyes full of uncertainty. "I don't know," he admitted softly. "And I'm not sure if that's a good idea."

"Is it because you're not comfortable sharing?"

Yoongi hesitated for a moment before nodding slightly. "Yeah," he admitted quietly, avoiding his gaze. "I'm still not used to it, I guess."

Jin nodded understandingly. "Hey, that's alright. It's okay if you're not ready."

He then got out of bed and walked over to Yoongi's desk. He rummaged through a drawer and pulled out a small notebook along with some pens. "How about we try something different?" he suggested, returning to the bed. "Sometimes putting your thoughts on paper can help clear your head."

Yoongi snuggled closer to his pillow, feeling a bit hesitant. "How?" he asked, his voice muffled.

Jin suggested, "Why don't we both write about each other? Like what we both like, what we hate, what we're afraid of, something like that."

Yoongi nodded at that, then settled on his stomach on the bed, propping himself up with his elbows. Jin handed him a sheet of paper, along with a pad and a pen while he sat down beside him. "Let's write down everything," he said, looking at him. "Then, finally, we will read out our answers to see what we've written."

"Alright."

"Let's start by writing what we both like. Like foods and other stuff."

They both then began. Once the younger finished, Jin suggested they write about things they hate next.

Yoongi nodded again and they both proceeded to list things they disliked. After finishing this list, Jin suggested they write about their fears.

Yoongi hesitated as he glanced up at Jin, who was already scribbling away. He made a brief pause, before finally starting to write. "I hope you won't judge me for taking too long," he murmured, more to himself than to Jin.

Jin heard that and smiled softly. "It's okay. Take your time," he said gently. "We all have things we're afraid of. It's part of being human."

Yoongi let out a slow breath as he nodded and continued to write, expressing his fears with honesty.

Jin waited till he finish and when he finally did, he nodded. The elder glanced over at his sheet, then back at his own. "What about dreams? Let's write down our biggest dreams, something we really want to achieve in life."

"Alright," Yoongi said as he began to write.

And as he wrote, his expression softened. "It's been a while since I've thought about this," he muttered. "But it feels good to put it into words."