Chapter 11

" Finally tu apne first ever crush ke saath forever wala rishta jodne jaa rhi h."
Khwaish said with a smirk plastered on her face while Naira sitting in front of the mirror rolled her eyes.
("Finally you are going to have a forever relationship with your first ever crush.")

Getting no answer from her, Khwaish continued," C'mon Naira tu abhi v sure nhi h?".
("C'mon Naira, you are not sure yet?")

" Pata nhi, yeh sab achanak ho raha h sab- mujhe kuch process krne ke liye time hin nhi mil raha h."
Naira said.
("I don't know, all this is happening suddenly - I am not having time to process anything.")

It was her Roka ceremony today, yes Roka ceremony with Rudransh Rathore.
Three days back, Rajput's and Rathore's returned back to Udaipur and Gayatri Rathore decided to have the Roka ceremony today as Rudransh has to go out of India for a few months due to business queries.

And at evening, it was Ishita and Veeranshu's reception party.

Shivangi entered,
" Guys, bohot baatein ho gyi chalo Naira tumhare hone wale sasural aagye h."

" Hmm, chalo." Said Khwaish said as both helped Naira to go downstair.

" Wait." The trio halted when Khwaish's phone rang.

" It's mom! Tum dono jao mein call attend krke ati hun." Said Khwaish as she went back.

Naira noticed her Ishu dii standing like a newly wed. She excitedly hugged her tightly as Ishita hugged back happily.

" Rudransh beta kahan h?"
Akhankshya asked when she noticed his absence.

" Woh...woh aa rha hoga." Aashna Rathore, his mother replied hesitantly.

Few minutes later, Rudransh walked with Natasha beside.

Naira saw them coming together as she felt a pang in her heart.

No matter how hard she tries her best to not think anything wrong about them and now that Rudransh is going to be her other- half and life partner soon, she should trust him but somewhere inside her is still unsure and a little conscious about them.

Removing all the negative thoughts away from her mind, she forced out a smile when she saw Gayatri Rajput doing their aarti.

Soon the shagun giving ceremony started, as the elders came forward to give the gifts to the couple.

And the Roka ceremony came to an end, without any interactions of Rudransh and Naira with each other.

°°°

The daylight was replaced by pure black of night that makes moon so beautiful,stars their beauty and souls and heart serene.

But in between the serenity of many hearts and souls, there were people who were agitated.

" Mam,done!"

She shifted her attention towards the mirror as soon as the words left from the make-up artist's mouth.

Heavy saree, jwellerys, hands almost filled with red bangles, her hair partition was covered with vermilion and a red veile on top of her red.

She was just looking like a newly wedded bride,and why not? when she is the one.
But is she feeling the same?A big no.
The newly wed jittery or tingling sensations?No.

The only thing she was feeling was numbness.

The happiness and excitement was long gone, now it replaced by numbness and sadness.