armaan's truth

Abhira and Ruhi were just chilling in their rooms, painting each other's nails and having gossiping sessions. Abhira was overjoyed to have someone to call her family and fall on in hard times. She, since childhood only had her mother Akshara Abhinav Sharma, as someone to care for and protect her. So when her mother died, she thought that the man to whom her mother had handed her responsibility to, Mr Armaan Podder, would love her and care for her, same as her mother, but she couldn't be more than wrong. Since she entered Armaan's life and the Podder house, all she recieved were taunts and abuse from the others (except Ruhi and Rohit). Everyone would blame every drama that happened in their house on her and her husband would always take their side and not give a shit about her feelings. It was only Ruhi and Rohit, who would defend her honour and actually think about Abhira as a real human being. So, when Abhira found out that she had family, she was overjoyed and it to be Ruhi was even better.

Ruhi was ready to take revenge on the Podder's. When she found out, what her poor cousin had to endure under the Podders, she promised herself to make the Podder clan suffer for their deeds. Till now, she was only silent because she wanted to collect enough proofs aganist the Podders and now that she has them, the Podder had to brace themselves to see the wrath of Aarohi Birla's eldest daughter and the unofficial queen of Udaipur, Ruhi Aarohi Birla, and hell be scathed on the ones who crossed her.

The first thing Ruhi did was to call for a family meeting in the living room, and oh no, it wasn't a normal call. Ruhi, using a loud speaker shouted through the whole house and in 2 seconds all the podder's were infront of her. The most shocking to the Podders wasn't Ruhi shouting, no it was Abhira, Ruhi and Rohit standing infront of them with their luggages in their hands looking ready to leave. Armaan had stepped forward and grabbed Abhira's hand harshly, when BAM, a slap had landed on Armaan cheek. Ruhi was infront of Abhira with a expression that said "You are dead". Armaan got furious and started shouting on Ruhi "How dare you Ruhi, why did you slap me, don't you know who I am", and he was about to slap Ruhi when Rohit came infront of his wife twisting Armaan's hand, motioning for Ruhi to speak. Ruhi turned to the Podder clan, laughing along with Abhira on their faces before saying "So when Abhira had undergone the same treatment in Armaan's hands, you all stay silent, but when Armaan gets hurt, all of you start to protest, well I guess that is why you all are spineless bastards". To which Dadisa said "HEY LADKI, What the hell are you talking". To which Abhira just looks at her boredly and remarks "Shut up lady, Ruhi di,get to the point so that we can leave". Ruhi just whispers sorry to Abhira before saying "I called you here because I wanted to show the dirty secrets that your toffee boy and jamai sa have hidden. And these are real proofs from the CBI directly, so don't worry about me putting false accusations on you". With that Ruhi turned on the Projector and showed videos of Dadisa blackmailing Akshara to marry Abhira and Armaan to each other to which Akshara had said no. Sanjay paying Yuvraj to kill Akshara and Sanjay visiting Akshara in the hospital and threatening her to marry off Abhira to Armaan, and Armaan blackmailing Ruhi into loving him after she said no to him and hurting Abhira. It also showed Abhira being molested by Armaan and being manhandled by Armaan in their bedroom.  The last video was showing Armaan paying someone to kill Ruhi, so that he could take her titles and money.

Seeing this, the podder clan felt disgusted by the way Armaan behaved with Abhira. They were even outraged to see how their Bahus were treated. Then they realised that the ones that they had blamed and hurt were the ones who wished good on them and wanted to help them, and the ones they had supported were wastrels who wanted to kill others. After showing the videos, everyone was silent, the trio ( Dadisa, Armaan, and Sanjay) were angry that their secrets were coming out, but they shut up knowing that Ruhi would now send them to jail to die and suffer. Abhira was shocked and hurt as she didn't expect that Sanjay and Armaan to go to the extent of killing her mother. Ruhi just hugged Abhira comforting her.

After all the drama, Abhira, Ruhi and Rohit announced that they were leaving and nobody opposed their decision. Before going Abhira just went to Armaan and made him sign divorce papers before bidding adieu to all of them. The Podders were arrested for the Physical and mental abuse they put Abhira and Ruhi under and the trio( Dadisa, Armaan, and Sanjay) were given lifelong time for the crimes they had committed. The Podders had finally gone downhill.

NOTE: I hoped you liked this chapter and get ready to see happy moment between Ruhit and a new man for Abhira. Comment who should I bring as opposed to Abhira, also comment your thoughts on the chapter. 

XOXO

Miss Shri