The Saiyan and Kitsune

This puzzle sucked.

Marcus spent the past twenty minutes practically banging his head against a wall. He had half a mind to blow a hole through the wall before Cait calmed him down and gave him some hints. She did have her own reservations about 'robbing' the temple.

That didn't make much sense for him. The puzzles were there for a reason, right? Whoever set this up must have wanted someone to try their hand.

Unfortunately for him, there was nothing of real value inside. A mural stood in the middle, surrounded by odd knick-knacks and doodads. It was... certainly an art piece; Marcus could give them that. Whoever made it put a lot of detail into the smaller pieces. Still, who was he to judge? With a shrug, he turned to the items scattered on the floor at the foot of the wall.

Cait was off searching the place, so he couldn't ask her what was worth taking. The bow looked neat, but he doubted he'd ever find any use for it. He pocketed some stuff that looked vaguely valuable before stumbling across a small amulet tucked a bit further away from everything else.

He picked it up, admiring it. A silver chain led down to an amber orb. It didn't look like anything special, but who knows? He should ask Cait; she knows more about magic than he does.

It slipped over his neck, hanging down down his collarbone and into his shirt. A quick glance over showed that nothing changed when he put it on. He didn't grow an extra limb or turn green, that was good. He didn't feel weird either, so maybe it was just a plain amulet.

There was nothing else inside save the bow he'd dismissed as useless. He could possibly sell it, so he made sure to pick it up as well.

"Yo, Cait! You find anything?" He called out, walking out from the mural room and glancing around. He couldn't see Cait, but he could hear her. The cat girl peeks out from one of the corners, shaking her head.

"Nothing over here. Just dust and a lot of spiders," she muttered warily, glancing back at the room. "What about you?"

Marcus walked over, fishing out the amulet he found. He held it up for her to see.

"I found this and a bow," he answered, holding the bow in his other hand. Cait stepped away from the corner and walked closer, her eyes squinting at the amulet. She leaned down, hands scratching her chin as she hummed.

"I... I think I've heard about artifacts like these. Be careful with it, Marcus. At least until we can appraise it," she warned. She glanced at the compound bow. "That's definitely enchanted to some degree, though. I can tell just by looking at it."

Marcus glanced down at the bow, vaguely intrigued by it. Still, he doubted it'd be useful in his hands. He extended it out to Cait, who took it after a moment of hesitation.

"You can keep use it, or just keep it. I don't use weapons," Marcus said.

"Oh, uhm.. Thanks. I'll hang onto it," she responded, slipping it over her shoulder. He reached down to check his pocket, only to feel a familiar rectangular shape. His eyes widened, grasping the object and pulling it out.

It was his phone. He completely forgot he had his phone!

His phone screen lit up, showing his wallpaper. Even though the time was wrong, relief still washed over him. The familiarity was comforting. His eyes locked onto the battery percentage, which was abysmally low. He watched it in real time tick down to one percent.

Marcus panicked, both his hands gripping the phone. Oh shit, there was no way to charge it! How would...

An idea popped into his head. He quickly channeled his ki into the phone, forcing it to take on more electric properties. Much to his relief, it didn't disintegrate into a million pieces. He 
watched the battery slowly tick up, sweat forming on his brow as he concentrated. If he overdid it, then it would blow up.