♡ •.Two.•♡

Minho nervously made his way down the long corridor with the long strands of his hair pulled back into a half ponytail and his hoodie sat heavy on his shoulders. He kept his head down and tried to avoid making eye contact with anyone as he passed by recording booths and dance studios that lined the rather intimidating hallway.

He couldn't believe he was actually here. Inside of JYPE. On his way to meet the staff he would be working with.

On his way to meet Stray Kids.

He wasn't what you would call a fan of Stray Kids, but he knew of them. They had recently been one of the more famous K-pop bands and had broken many records. A big part of what made them them was their intricate and spectacular choreography. That's what made Minho nervous. What if he made choreo that their fans didn't like? Why would they hire someone with no experience anyway?

He didn't have time to dwell on it as he approached a door with the words "Meeting Room" in bold. He could hear slight chatter, indicating that everyone must already be here. Minho raised his balled-up fist to the door, pausing a second, before finally knocking a few times.

"Come in!" A voice from inside the meeting room shouted out.

Minho took a deep breath before pushing the door open.

As his eyes adjusted to the bright light of the room, he became confused. For one, Stray Kids were not there. Instead, five tall males were sitting on top of the meeting table, not professional whatsoever but who was he to say anything, he was in a hoodie.

"Um... am I in the right room?" Minho asked, tense from the amount of eyes on him.

"Depends, you Lee Minho?" The tallest of the group questioned.

"Yes?"

"Is that an answer or a question?" Another one joked loudly.

"Kai shut up, he's older than us!" The taller one hissed, not very quietly.

"Ah, I'm sure he's not a stickler when it comes to hierarchy." The man, Kai, waved the taller one off.

Minho blinked a few times in confusion.

"Sorry about these idiots, I'm Yeonjun!" A man with many piercings and cat eyes stood up to greet him. He reminded him of San.

Minho hesitantly took his hand and lightly shook it before quickly retreating his hand back into his pocket.

"That's Soobin," He pointed to the tallest of them, Minho took note of his doe eyes, "Beomgyu," He pointed to the one who hadn't looked up from his phone, "You know Kai, and lastly Taehyun!" The big-eyed one of the group waved excitedly.

"I'm Lee Minho," Minho replied after a moment of silence.

"I know I'm the one who called you to let you know you were hired, we're all staff here."

"Cool."

"Is your voice always so monotone?" Kai asked with a chuckle, causing Minho to visibly tense.

"If you keep picking on him he'll probably dropkick you, Kai." Soobin warned before turning back toward Minho, "Stray Kids are running late so you can just take a seat."