「 Chapter 10」: Alcohol Shenanigans.

Drinkin'.

OH MY- I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT PUBLISHING ANYTHING IN DAYS MY MOTIVATION WENT POOF...

Should I make a smut ver...?-
I have an unpublished SubKit smut...
________________________________________

As it's now 6 PM on the clock, and Medkit finally finished a quarter of his work. He got out of his room, only to see the Subspace just watching some Blackrock related programs. He simply sighed and stared at the scientist.

"Did you forget what we are going to do...?" Medkit then readjusted his glasses, still staring in a cold manner. "Oh yeah Meddy.. Sorry!!" Subspace excused himself, as he took Medkit's hand. "Let's get there!"

Already out of the house, Medkit just simply loved going out in night rather than being all open in the sun. Perhaps he just needs to get some ramen or something like that.

Author's note: Guess the N25-ji character I referenced for Medkit.

"..." Medkit just simply followed the scientist. He felt a calm sensation just being with Subspace, that made him hold his hand without even caring, Subspace glanced at him, then smiled underneath his mask.

Illumina knows how many times they went from Blackrock and Lost Temple repeatedly. As they're halfway there, in the crossroads, Medkit and Subspace ended up going to a bar first, at night. Literally.

As they sat down, Subspace giggling, both took a seat next to eachother. This time they didn't try to insult or try to hit eachother, seems like they learned that 3 years ago. A Robloxian came, with the 2019 red roblox visor, simply staring onto nothing, asked them what would they want.

"2 espresso shots." Medkit stated, as he daw the scientist swinging his feet like a toddler. "Uhh, Cape Codder-" Subspace didn't really care. As long the design perked him up, he wants to try it, amazing idea...

"What do you usually get...?" Medkit asked as he just simply took a look around the bar, red round tables, chess square tiles. Reminds him how he beats some of high level players, Medkit was 2,000 elo at the time. He doesn't have time for those again.

Author's no

"Something like... I don't know!! I just see an interesting drink and take a look at the ingredients, that's it!!" Subspace chuckled. "You don't need to be unnecessarily be loud." Medkit commented.

Not long after, their drinks arrived. Finally seeing a drink of his table, Subspace opened his mask and puts it aside. Smiling, he sipped on it. Amused, Medkit did his part too, drinking the shot.

After some minutes passed by, Subspace feeling a tingly sensation and him slowly approaching Medkit, caressing him. "Haiiiii~" Subspace kept his gaze on the frowning Medkit.

"How unsophisticated." Medkit commented, before pushing the scientist away. "Hey!!" Subspace got onto Medkit again, with the mask on the table that he failed to grab, and just smirked on Medkit. His head on Medkit's shoulder, his horn got in the way.

"Is this easy how you'd get drunk..." Medkit sighed. He secretly loved how he'd get so close to him, reconsidering of exiting earlier, Medkit let the scientist calm down and drank his second shot.

A/N: I lost motivation but I promise I will try completing this, again, I'm deeply sorry....

544 words.
1772 characters.