// CHAPTER 2 //

"This iz my destination! Bye, Pezt!" Poob waved. People threw flower petals at him as a 'good-bye'. "I'll make zure to bring you guyz a better prezent nextz time!"

The elevator doors opened once again, and it was the cardboard room. "Cool, a new adventure!" Split exclaimed as she went inside a room. "God, when will I get to go back to my apartment?" Pest thought.

The doors closed. Pest was the only NPC left, so...yeah. You know. He got sprayed with water, hit with snowballs and tomatoes and got flower petals thrown in his face. Something then happened on the speaker.

"Attention everybody, the elevator currently has too many passengers in it. When your name is shown on the board, please exit out of the elevator." some random guy's voice said.

The doors opened and there was the board. Evel_Puppy101. Instead of someone sacrificing themselves for somebody or people jumping out, everybody stood on the rail. A few seconds later, the floor disappeared, causing Pest to fall.

Some people just don't think about the NPCs.

He closed my eyes, then I was in his apartment.

Guess Pest was teleported there.

Pest went on his bed and went under the covers. He turned off the lamp and closed his eyes. Tomorrow...

--TOMORROW--

He slowly opened my eyes. Pest got out of his apartment and went to his area. Pest sat on the bench.

[PEST POV:]

I hope Poob doesn't come. Wait...everytime I say that, he comes...okay. I'll do the opposite, then! I HOPE POOB DOES COME!! I HOPE POOB COMES!! I WANT TO KISS HIM SO HARD ON THE MOUTH- wait what...?

"HAI, PEST!!"

I froze in horror. The train slowed down. Poob was looking out the window, excited. He pressed his face and hands against the glass, anxious to see me. The doors opened and he charged towards me. "HAI BEST FWIEND!!" Poob exclaimed. He spread his arms out for a hug.

He embraced me, and I grunted. He came charging too fast. I think he broke my rib. SOMEONE GET ANIMAL CONTROL-

"私を抱きしめるのはやめてください!!やめて!!人に触られるのは好きじゃない!"

He wouldn't stop. "GET OFF ME, POOB!! I DON'T LIKE TO BE TOUCHED!!" I shouted. He got off me. "WHy did you say so?" he asked. He sat down on the bench next to me. I was getting bored, so I got out my plastic balisong.

I kept twirling it around and sliced it in the air. "Me bored..." Poob complained. "Okay." I sighed.

--3 hours later --

I yawned. I didn't even get much sleep last night. I think I only slept for like, 5 hours. My eyelids began to feel heavy, so I closed them. I can't open them, they're too tired. I felt a warm and soft thing bring my head on something. Something soft. Something...warm.

-------

[I HOPE YOU'RE ENJOYING IT!]