My Beyblade Burst OC

Name:  Hoshiko Hagane
Age:  11 in the first season aka the original Burst season, 13 in Evolution and 15 in Surge.
Birthdate:  October 15th
Zodiac Sign:  Libra
Birthstone:  Opal
Appearance:  Neck-length maroon hair with dark brown eyes, fair skin, and wears what her dad wore in the Metal Saga (Fusion, Master, and Fury).  One minor change is the plain orange shirt worn under the short-sleeve jacket is replaced with a white one with blue going around the plain white shirt's collar.  She also wears the headband with the one wing from the Metal saga and obtains one with two wings in Beyblade Burst Surge.
Beyblade:  She uses her dad's old Cosmic Pegasus to join Beigoma Academy's Beyclub and is soon allowed by him to have it as her own Beyblade, especially when still having Samurai Pegasus.
Hobbies:  Training, reading people's movements or feelings, napping on grass, and skateboarding around town.
Likes:  The colors white and blue, burgers, her crush, anything with wings, Greek myths, and hanging out with Daigo's brother Ryota with Daigo near them if Daigo is/one of her crush(es).
Dislikes:  The opposite of Hoshiko's likes and Daigo cheating against Yugo.
Hometown:  Beigoma, Japan
Extra:  Because she is the daughter of the legendary Blader Gingka Hagane, she has had a lot of friends from childhood to when she enrolled at Beigoma Academy, a few who just wanted to be her friend and best friend while others were in it for boosting their reputation in a bad way or get free stuff from her father, which has made Hoshiko leave them.  Her few best friends from childhood are Valt Aoi, Shu Kurenai, and Xander Shakadera that treat her like a sister they need to protect.  A few of her old friends she let go soon became her bullies but tend to get stopped by her brother figures or her crush, only for them to enroll in Beigoma Academy to continue messing with Hoshiko, especially by taking Cosmic Pegasus.
Crush:  Daigo Kurogami, Ken Midori, Xander Shakadera, or Rantaro Kiyama.
Reason why aka Relationship to Crush:

💀 Daigo - When they first meet in the Beigoma Academy, he serves as a butler to her that ensures her well-being when she's at Beigoma Academy, and not only her well-being, but also that of her Bey that is Gingka's former Cosmic Pegasus.  At the same time, Daigo soon develops feelings for her and bashfully confesses that to her one day they're visiting his brother Ryota.  When she finds out he cheated against Yugo, she distances herself from him and have her father Gingka help Daigo not think like that, along with not doing that again.  After that, she'll resume being with Daigo and he helps her get her Bey back from her bullies and get them expelled.

🐕 Ken - They met at Beigoma Academy and she found his puppets to be cool, especially how Ker has Ken's Bey in his mouth when showing Kerbeus or when getting ready for a Beybattle that she asks him if he can help her make one for Pegasus and he agrees to do via Ker. Once they have a pegasus puppet made, she hugs Ken and sees him be a bit flustered by that as she apologizes. Ken says that it's okay due to him having gotten close to her during the duration of making the pegasus puppet Hoshiko names Peg and how it's short for Pegasus to continue to pay tribute to her father other than her usual attire as she puts Peg the Pegasus on to see that it fits. She hugs Ken again as they go eat with her and her parents in her home, which Ken compliments on being nice and they eat. When she joins the Beigoma Academy Bey Club, he gets surprised that she has her father's former Cosmic Pegasus Bey and also how she took it when her father didn't know she did so until the two hear that Hoshiko is summoned to the principal's office as Ken goes with her when she does so and sees her dad there that tells her he's mad she took Cosmic Pegasus and how she tells her dad she wants to be a Blader. Ken observes Gingka soon complies with letting Hoshiko become a Blader and to also take care of Cosmic Pegasus while having Ken along with her three main childhood friends train her for Beybattles and all the while Gingka does the same at home. A few weeks after that, Ken sees Hoshiko frantically looking for something and a group of three girls soon show up with the supposed leader holding up Cosmic Pegasus and being Hoshiko's bullies. This irks Ken as he via Ker angrily had the main bully battle him and during it, he knocks Pegasus out of the battle into Hoshiko's hands after he tells her to and treats her to some burgers. A few weeks after that, he develops feelings for her and heads to see her during lunch at the Academy to eat lunch and confess his love. Hoshiko's reaction to the confession is her kissing his cheek and nose while confessing the same thing to him as they battled with their club's team against others and go on dates involving puppet plays or burgers.

🥋 Xander - The two are childhood best friends with Valt and Shu, but he is the one eating burgers with her along with caring for her more than the two guys and it's shown when he takes care of her when having a cold and seeing bullies hurt her.  He shoos them away from her and gets her away from them by going to his home and training her to get stronger and made a vow to protect her and make her happy.  After the training, he naps with her in his room and continued to honor his vow after seeing her, Valt, and Shu after a few years went by and he soon grew feelings for her.  It happened when they talked about how she give him a pegasus plush to remember her when he moved schools and how he treasured it while showing it to her after they went back to his home after a while of not being around each other.  One day, he was waiting by the school gate in a brotherly way to see her and saw her have her head down when school let her out for her to go home while skipping out on Beyblading and he worriedly asked her what's wrong before seeing her look at him with her having a black eye wound, tears down her face, and her having a limp with him shaking about how she got hurt away from his watch before hearing her brokenly tell him her bullies from before are back and what they did to her, including taking her Bey that was her father's as theirs and he saw them mockingly talk like her and he stormed up to the one having Cosmic Pegasus and taking it from her.  He went with Hoshiko to eat burgers and told her to promise him to not let herself along with Pegasus get hurt and to swear on her dad as she does.  Since then, he becomes her bodyguard and got the bullies expelled along with on restraining order and continues to train her.  He soon sees her meet Lui around when he faces the champion Beyblader before promoting the Luinor Cup and gets ticked off when Lui battles her along with breaking Cosmic Pegasus in half along with wound her as well on the left eye and around it.  He assures her they'll restore Cosmic Pegasus and they do so while making it stronger than before.  Because of what Lui did, he trains himself to get stronger to defeat Lui and protect Hoshiko while not allowing anyone like Lui to battle her in any way.  He soon confesses his love to her and smiles when she accepts while seeing her scar heals up well and kisses her when they're in her room and he keeps her safe.  He soon had her join his team the Sword Flames after she tells him she's the only member of Beigoma's Bey Club and she accepts the offer while still being protected by him to still not let her along with her Cosmic Pegasus Bey get hurt again.

🍭🩹 Rantaro - The two meet when Hoshiko enrolls into Beigoma Academy and also when she joins the Bey Club same time he did while finding her cute and cool. When he meets her father Gingka after showing up at the Academy to see if Hoshiko has Cosmic Pegasus and sees it while allowing to have it as her official Bey, Rantaro gets starstruck from this as he has her battle him, which she accepts as she soon battles him until beating him and ate with him. She ate with him to make up for her beating him and he complimented her on being like her dad while eating. Since then, he has developed feelings for her and confesses to her while they were in her room due to him doing homework in there with her and she said that she also loves him the same way as him to her. After that, he sees her around Beigoma Academy getting her Beyblade taken by the main bully of the group of three that are resuming to harass her. Disliking those two things, he went over there and took back Hoshiko's Bey before giving it back to her. Then he used his fan to make those bullies go expel themselves from the Academy and he took Hoshiko to the Bey Club due to it being time to do some Beyblading in the Club. Once that was done after some time flew by, he went with her to get restraining orders for her bullies.